Looking forward: Mars retrograde (Lori W) (Sep 30, 2007)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Looking forward: Mars retrograde (Lori W) (Sep 30, 2007)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Lori W – Sep 30, 2007
    Looking forward: Mars retrograde
    I am curious as to how Mars is going to affect us when it retrogrades through Cancer especially those in the later Scorpio dates.

One site I’ve read says that Mars rules Scorpio..

And of course, this is ironically leading me to realizing that my husband is Cancer and my natal mars is in Cancer as well. 

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungOct 1, 2007
    I haven’t forgotten to address this, Lori. I’m a wee bit busy, but I’ll get to it. 

Lori W – Oct 3, 2007
    Never any pressure.. 🙂 We may always find out the natural way (time telling). 

Lori W – Oct 10, 2008
    Wow, I still exist!
    Well, the account anyway. And at least two of my threads.

And it’s another mercury retrograde which coincidentally fell while I wanted to check out how the group was doing.

So many threads gone into the ether. 🙁

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungOct 10, 2008
    Lori
    Since you revived this thread, I decided to peek to see when the next Mars retrograde was going to take place. I only looked through the end of January. Nope. But I found some “stuff” going on. (lol Mercury retrograde…I’ve been trying to finish the Solar Returns for India and Pakistan and have kept meeting up with delays. ) Among those things–that stuff–are Neptune’s return to direct motion on 2 November, which means around the time that Mercury returns to direct, we should start noticing some dust bunnies in our midst, and then there’s Uranus returning to direct on 27 November…and on, of all things, Saturn going retrograde on New Year’s Eve. All three of these things–in addition to my consideration of what that Saturn-Uranus opposition on 4 November, which is election day for the President of the United States of America–might indicate.

I’m always glad to see you when you pop in, Lori! Any trips in the wind? 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.