Contest Winner Vishal Arora reading

About Me Forums Scorpio! Contest Winner Vishal Arora reading

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 8, 2008
    Contest Winner Vishal Arora readingJuly 2006
    This is another thread that should have been posted. Apparently I’ve left out the contest winner readings that I saved, so consider this the first as I find more. Vishal specifically came to me recently and mentioned that he was looking for his reading and couldn’t find it:

You have a Uranus-ruled Aquarius rising with a ninth house Scorpio Sun and a Venus-ruled Libra Moon. (Don’t worry…I will explain these things, Vishal. 
    Vishal:
    ohhhhhhhh k
    Michelle Young
    It’s especially interesting to me that you have Uranus conjunct (0°) your Sun because it gives a different perspective than many interpretations otherwise would have.
    Vishal:
    k
    still its going above my head lol
    Michelle:
    For you, being different, being free and able to do your thing is just part of what makes you tick. you need that freedom to operate in your world. 
    Vishal:
    yup
    Michelle:
    You have extraordinarily deep emotions and those emotions are strongly connected to your need for relationships…
    Vishal:
    ya
    Michelle:
    You think carefully about others when you’re making decisions, and you tend to be very above board in the sense of people knowing how you’ve reacted to any events…you’re not one to hide those feelings…
    Vishal:
    very true

Michelle:
    But you can, on the other hand, find yourself in some problems from time to time because you tend to attract people who aren’t “afraid to get into arguments,” for example… Where you might tend to shy away from arguments, you have an amazing ability to attract those who have them. lol hmmm…I’m going to back off on that for a moment to add that you have a LOT of energy, and that energy also
    reveals itself in a desire perhaps for speed…you might be the kind of guy who would love to drive a red sportscar. lol While some people might say that tends to be true of most guys, it’s not…especially with the color red. But I’d say your three favorite car colors, for example, might be red, black or silver.
    I don’t usually come up with such things in a reading, but it strikes me in yours because you have this love of speed as it connects to your freedom.
    Vishal:
    yup
    well me planning to buy red car 
    Michelle:
    LOL!!!! That’s funny…it just struck me so strongly when I was looking at these aspects! lol
    Vishal:
    okk
    Michelle:
    You’re also a born romantic and you might find your best loves actually when you’re at work…more than you would have, for example, in school.
    You have a conservative side to you but it would be in a relationship that you see headed for marriage, for example.
    Vishal:
    k
    right
    Michelle:
    You’re very generous…and yet I just said you’re conservative. To some, that might mean some kind of conflict in what’s been said here. I don’t see it that way. You may have a psychological thing that … forgive me, I’m trying to think of how to word this … makes you want to be the one who will leave if a relationship isn’t working out.
    Psychologists might call this a separation anxiety.
    Vishal:
    yup

Michelle:
    Whatever we call it, for you, if you feel a relationship isn’t going to survive, you would rather be the one who leaves rather than being left.
    Do you work in telecommunications perhaps with some kind of international company?
    Vishal:
    nope
    Michelle:
    I’m asking because you have Mercury conjunct the Midheaven. The Midheaven shows the career and the public image. And Mercury is communications.
    Vishal:
    me working with educational organis
    Michelle:
    This can also relate, however, to publishing.
    LOL!!!!!!!
    You spoke too quickly!
    Vishal:
    k
    Michelle:
    You have what’s called a stellium in the 9th house. A stellium is three or more planets conjunct (0°) and it tends to place emphasis on the career in your case…and on education specifically since you have this stellium in the 9th house.
    Vishal:
    hmmm
    Michelle:
    The 9th house is the house of higher education
    Vishal:
    so where does
    my future lies
    will i keep working
    Michelle:
    I’ll get to that…
    Vishal:
    or do some businesS??
    and if working will i shift my job?
    is there any chance of me settling abroad?
    Michelle:
    In terms of your work, I don’t see you starting your own business. You are more likely to work with others. The only way I would alter that is if you worked in higher education in relation to your own business, but I don’t see that, quite honestly. Of course if you had a partner, that might change things too, but your focus tends to be related to team efforts in the areas of education (especially higher education), law, international things, and publishing…oh, and even theology…

Political organizations might also interest you.

You could travel abroad for work. As I noted earlier, I saw the potential for work with an international company.
    Vishal:
    thats a good info for me
    thanks
    how about my health???

Michelle:
    You are a good “team player” in the sense of working well *with* others rather than by yourself. This is one of the strongest reasons why I wouldn’t encourage you to go into business by yourself.
    Vishal:
    k
    will keep that in mind
    Michelle:
    You probably have to keep a close eye–or you will–on your bodily fluids, Vishal. That would include things related to blood or your vitality in terms of sexuality. Overall, I think you probably have excellent health but I’m talking about as you get older, these things might come into play
    You have a lot of personal power, Vishal. Your ability to have others take notice of you is second nature to you. You don’t have to work at it. It’s like you have a presence about you.
    Waiting for your post. I see you writing.
    Vishal:
    well i m worried as my father is having diabeties
    so i will hve that too
    but was wondering when ?
    Michelle:
    Well, insulin would be liquids too, wouldn’t it?
    Vishal:
    yup
    Michelle:
    That answers the question then and explains to me why I said that. 
    I think you may have noticed recently (or you will soon) that you’ve perhaps been dreaming a lot when you sleep and that these dreams seem to be precognitive, that you are aware of certain things that will happen in your life or in the lives of others close to you.
    Vishal:
    ya right
    Michelle:
    You’ve achieved your freedom well in the last 5 or 6 years, and you’ve probably been going well with the flow of that freedom.
    Vishal:
    yaaa 
    Michelle:
    For the next few years, you may notice that you are confused about several situations. The more closely you try to hang on and understand, the less likely you will be to understand these things.
    When you find yourself confused at these times, don’t try to understand, and you’ll find you can grasp it more easily.
    Vishal:
    lol
    sure will do that

Michelle:
    You’re going to be able to tap into your psychic side more easily over the next several years.

I know that must have sounded funny. I’m always struck by how others might take if I need to say that, so I’m grateful you understood lol
    Vishal
    what about my marriage
    will be getting married this year
    or after soemitme?
    Michelle:
    Let me look here. I usually find clear indications. It’s not so clear in yours. I need to calculate a bit…sec please
    Vishal:
    and love ar arrange?
    Michelle:
    About love or arranged…I have to tell you that I think you have your least luck in finding the right partner on your own. It’s as if you manage to be attracted to the wrong one almost consistently and that’s when you end up having the potential for getting hurt.
    Vishal
    very true
    Michelle:
    I’ll be very blunt here. I always hope to see a chart that tells me the person can find love on his or her own.
    My gut with this chart tells me you will opt for the arranged marriage.
    Vishal:
    okkkk
    Michelle:
    And that is against my personal inner fiber.
    Vishal:
    hmmm
    Michelle:
    So it was hard for me to say that 
    Vishal:

and how long will i live?
    Michelle:
    I can’t and won’t answer such questions. They’re unethical.
    Vishal:
    okkk
    so when will i get married?
    i guess thats no unethical 
    Michelle:
    Your chart lives on even after you die. But in addition, one can potentially be influenced by such answers and create their own fates in doing so. In western astrology, the stars impel, they don’t compel, Vishal. And now perhaps you understand why I said “you still have free will.”

Well, I think you had someone very special in your life about 5 or 6 years ago…if she had stayed in your life, I think you’d have been married already, around the age of 24.
    Vishal
    ya true
    but its all over
    as u said “the wrong one” earlier

Michelle:
    I see that. That was perhaps your one great love though…and that’s why it’s taken you so long. You were badly hurt then
    Vishal:
    yup and after that was bit scared to like soem1
    Michelle:
    By arranged marriage, from what I see here, It seems like it will be quite sudden…within the next year.

I think you still are, actually. it will take you time to heal with that one. As I said, that was your one great love.
    How is your father’s health besides the diabetes? Was this just discovered?
    Vishal:
    ok
    nope
    herid…
    Michelle:
    Ok…was it of more concern recently?
    Vishal:
    no
    everything is fine’
    Michelle:
    Keep a watch on him then through the end of the year,
    especially through the end of the year.
    Vishal:
    k
    Michelle:
    There might need to be some changes made to keep his health at its best.
    Vishal:
    will surely do that
    Michelle:
    You will start having more opportunities now for about the next two years in relation to international things…jobs, travel, and so on. Sometime later this year–around mid-October–you’ll quite possibly find a wonderful opportunity that you can’t afford to pass up.
    But you will need to be watchful for it, or it will pass you by.
    Vishal:
    tell me about my siblings?
    Michelle:
    Sometimes I can pick up on them in a chart, sometimes not. There’s really nothing that stands out for me with siblings, Vishal–unless they enjoy learning as much as you do. That’s about all I can see here with that. You have a close family and I would guess especially with your mother.
    There has probably always been a lot of good conversation in your home.
    Are you still here, or did you lose your connection again?
    Vishal:
    yup
    i m here
    Michelle:
    lol Ok…you were suddenly quiet.
    Vishal:
    k

Michelle:
    Oh! Wait! I think I can be more specific about when you’ll get married…wait
    Vishal:
    hey
    my mom has found one girl
    if i giver her birth details
    will u be able to tell somethign
    Michelle:
    No, not for this, Vishal.
    There is a contest coming up where that might help you 
    Vishal:
    ok
    Michelle:
    Have you met her yet?
    Vishal:
    fine
    nope
    Michelle:
    Okay…how many years difference in age are you and she?
    Vishal:
    1981 born she is
    Michelle:
    I know lol
    Ok…start to see her if you wish. You will know how you’re feeling by late October.
    A relationship you start at that time will require you to work very hard, Vishal.
    Vishal:
    i know
    Michelle:
    If this is the one, you’ll be married before the end of next summer (2007)
    Vishal:
    but they first weant to match the horoscope
    u know my Grandmaa
    says that we dont encourage marriage
    forget it
    there is some confusion
    will tell later
    Michelle:
    ok
    Vishal:
    some od and even stuff
    Michelle:
    I would say it’s likely you’ll be married before the end of next summer (2007), as I said…and that too tells me this will be arranged.
    Vishal:
    what precautions u think i should take?
    Michelle:
    With marriage? Or in general?
    Vishal:
    general
    Michelle:
    Watch how fast you speed–especially when you’re angry…and now, you’ll need to take more precautions because you’ll need to be more alert. 
    Vishal:
    k
    what will be the lucky number colour etc etc for me 
    Michelle:
    Don’t be afraid to give your heart to someone in the next year. I think you may find your mother has chosen wisely and you will learn to love this girl, but I haven’t seen the synastry and composite so I can’t be sure, of course.
    I don’t get into those things. That’s not astrology, Vishal.
    Vishal
    k

Michelle:
    You only get into trouble when you try to do things in a hurry.
    You need to develop more patience with your life, Vishal.
    Vishal:
    very true
    lotz of time 
    Michelle:
    You have a great personality and disposition as long as you feel like you’re on safe ground, but I think you’re likely to tend to be nervous, and when you’re nervous, you do things that cause problems. This is something you’ll need to watch and, again, that’s when you will make mistakes and get into trouble.
    Vishal:
    righttttttt
    Michelle:
    LOL!
    Do you have any other questions? I’ve been looking here to see other indications in terms of transits. Ironically, it seems the timing for your having won this contest was excellent. It might have even opened your mind to astrology. 
    Vishal:
    how about wealth status?
    Michelle:
    lol How funny! lol I started to look at it and then backed off.
    Your mother has been very influential in your perspectives of life. She has taught you much about things you need to do. From what I see here, you should do well especially if you watch the contracts you sign and stay energetic with your work itself.
    Vishal:
    hmmmm
    Michelle:
    Some people will have money come more easily to them, but if you watch (I’m not saying to be tightfisted) how you spend and simultaneously play your cards right, focusing on stocks and real estate especially for your financial growth, that seems to be where you can do well.
    Vishal:
    great
    Michelle:
    Become shrewd in your understanding of these areas of investment, Vishal, and you’ll build well.
    Vishal:
    i have already invested inthat
    Michelle:
    Good!! 
    We’re about done. Do you have any final thoughts? (and I am wondering how you enjoyed the reading.)
    Vishal:
    well 
    it was really of u to take out time I feel what ever u said was almost correct

Michelle:
    I’m glad I was able to help. Did I confuse you with anything?
    Vishal:
    nope
    Michelle:
    Good Okay…and I have your permission to post this?
    Vishal:
    ya sure
    Michelle:
    Thank you. I enjoyed it too.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.