Reply To: Tell me the way of learing Astrology and Tarot Card!

About Me Forums Astrology Tell me the way of learing Astrology and Tarot Card! Reply To: Tell me the way of learing Astrology and Tarot Card!

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Hi Brenjail, and welcome to the site!

Learn Tarot is one of the best sites I know of for learning to read the Tarot owned by Joan Bunning who has also written a book on the subject. She’s been around for at least 20 years! While there are many superb sites with highly developed conversations on the subject of Tarot, Joan Bunning will offer the foundations to get you firmly grounded in your exploration, and she offers a free online course!

As for learning astrology, for starters, I’m certainly happy to answer questions. If you’re a member of Facebook, I can also direct you to my KISS (Keep It Simply Serious) Astrology group there which is devoted to offering a place for professional astrologers to discuss techniques with each other at the same time we’re all there to reply to students who are in various stages of learning. If you can tell me what you are seeking, Brenjail, I’ll have a better idea on how to guide you in this area since all astrology isn’t the same: there are areas of specialization and approach that can help me to know whether you’d do well to follow one particular astrologer or another (while I obviously hope you’ll stay here with me too! :yes: )