Reply To: What’s So Special About Scorpio? ;-)

About Me Forums Scorpio! What’s So Special About Scorpio? ;-) Reply To: What’s So Special About Scorpio? ;-)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Dennis, interesting that you might relate to the night hours as Scorpinic…I had never thought about that. I find the best writing time at night because most of the people raound me are sleeping. 😀

Expecto, here in the Northeastern region of the US, many get snow. Where I live, however, that depends on the year, I guess: one year we can get pummeled like the rest of the Northeast, and the next, our temps are stunningly warmer: One year, I remember leaving here for Washington, DC in the morning and seeing people on the tennis courts, playing or practicing–in shorts. It was December 8. The Fahrenheit temps were in the 50s (10-15°C) and I got to Washington only to find the city paralyzed, with cars slipping and sliding through the highways we in the north would have considered nothing to write home about. There was maybe a max of 2 inches (5 cm) on the roads! It was a bit of a challenge for me to understand. lol