Reply To: What’s So Special About Scorpio? ;-)

About Me Forums Scorpio! What’s So Special About Scorpio? ;-) Reply To: What’s So Special About Scorpio? ;-)

Expecto Patronum
Participant

Oh this is interesting!

I will take the cue from Dennis’s post and say that I too enjoy long nights. People think I’m crazy that I like when it gets dark at 5. I also haven’t found many people who like winters, or snow for that matter.
It’s so easy for a Scorpio to be in solitude and do their own thing. We aren’t big chatters. A little shy, maybe. Oh and sensitive? Like no other. We are sensitive to small changes in the environment around us. It’s hard for a Scorpio to let go of things even if they were meant to be a joke. We hold our self respect close to heart and that shouldn’t be played around with. It’s hard to forgive a wrong done to us. On the other hand, we also remember the good done for us and will try to repay. I don’t know if all Scorpios are this secretive, but I hate to have my steps watched. I exit the stage left if there’s an over watchfulness. But we are loyal friends and partners.
We are a good company for a conversation, an adventure or to be your confidant and take your secrets to the grave.

In a nutshell, we are the great at everything – good or bad…..mostly good. B-) :whistle: