Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

About Me Forums Scorpio! From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJan 8, 2014
Expecto, thank you. Despite the heat in my apartment that makes me complain (India is cooler!) and forces me to open the window most of the winter, the cold here was seeping in, my windows were iced, and I caught a miserable head cold last night. I went through 3/4 of a box of tissues yesterday, my nose is raw, and I was dealing with that in the midst of my desktop deciding to give me grief. I spent the entire day and most of the night on the phone with a friend in California who is sending for it to replace the motherboard or processor for me. 

As a result, my hope to post about India and Pakistan with the Cardinal Grand Cross had to be pushed to today. In the meantime, while I’m on the laptop and could write, I didn’t eat lunch yesterday–I wasn’t feeling up to it–and I made a quick, uneventful dinner last night just to get something into my system (made whole wheat penne rigate tossed with kale, collard greens, garlic, baby bella mushrooms and a little olive oil. I think it tasted good, but I couldn’t really taste. I just went through the motions. Fell asleep immediately after dinner and just woke up. I’m going to bed now instead of doing more on the analysis. Hopefully I’ll feel better today so I can write as I wanted to. Yesterday was such a waste, I even tried to call Sienna–the munchkin in my family whose photo is somewhere in my shots–to wish her a happy seventh birthday yesterday (hard to believe!), and I inadvertently dialed a wrong number. I apparently sound even more like a little girl with a head cold. The lady who answered the phone thought I was asking for Santa!

Till I wake up later…I’m going to bed and hopefully this tender nose of mine will allow me to breathe without running all night…