Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

About Me Forums Scorpio! From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

Michelle Young
Keymaster

M L.jpgM LOct 1, 2010
@Rogers…. so in the microcosm… as in the macrocosm…. the turmoil outside seems to be only a reflection of the turmoil in the hearts of humans…. and every crisis holds the opportunity for renewal……. 

Like the Phoenix that arises from its own ashes………. 

The slowly growing madness of the world outside Galt’s Gulch… and the Utopia inside………….. both are too real to be fiction…. all that remains is the choices we make…. as a huge human collective……

I saw a documentary once that showed two cases of forest fires…. one that was doused successfully… and one that couldn’t be controlled. The one that was doused out, remained a wasteland of barren stumps for years to come… and the one that was scorched into a thick layer of ashes broke into fertility with the very next rains… covered in green and new plants and saplings….. with a new forest coming up in the next few years…..

Turmoil and Pain hurts for sure… but…. what to ask for….. pain or escape ? Falling quietly observant to the unfolding of life seems to be the only option really….

So in the macrocosm… as in the microcosm… I have never evolved personally except for experiencing painful change deep inside…. and the results have always been beautiful….. pain does hurt…. but still….. the pain of the noble struggle seems worth it…… like the struggle to forgive somebody who hurt us really hard and deep….. or the struggle to manage anger and fury in the self…. or the struggle to be more considerate…..

Just sharing a philosphical mood 🙂