Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

About Me Forums Scorpio! From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

Michelle Young
Keymaster

M L.jpgM LOct 1, 2010
Just my thoughts…

Michelle… this reminds me what Eckhart Tolle writes in his book “The power of now”, about the “pain-body” (just like a water-body, the pain-body). He refers to “unprocessed pain” energy that lingers in the atmosphere, and has the power of triggering the “body” of accumulated personal/accumulated pain. It made quite sense to me, when I reflected how one angry person can evoke anger in another, and when this energy keeps rippling through, it has the power to churn up a mob-fury, as in riots. The only way of “dissolving” this energy is to be intensely present in the moment (and inside the body), rather than letting the mind waver into the past/future and imagined fears/fantasies. And I experienced this too by observing how my anger can dissolve rapidly simply if the other person does not react back and escalate the situation any further. 

Yesterday I felt a strong wave of positive energy in my country (India), feeling an intense desire and intent for peace, wide-spread and strong, and felt very good about it. It holds a lot of hope for me – the way I see it.

I’ve read that if a sufficient number of people can hold a particular intent, they have the power of bringing about change inside-out, simply because the mind-cloud is shared, and thoughts/energies pass through us fluidly, from one person’s consciousness to anothers – silently, quietly.

Personally I feel that this is the time to intensely hold on to intentions of forgiveness, compassion, kindness, love, peace, calm, understanding – because the energy seems to be resonating – and if the energy levels reaches a high enough level – it can actually dissolve the negativity that has been lingering around on our planet since years of war, hatred, torture, brutality and pain. Only love can heal – violence can truly never end violence – pain can never heal pain !