Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

About Me Forums Scorpio! From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 7, 2010
Not to leave Pakistan out of the mix, and also using the natal chart with today’s transiting Grand Cross against it, the Jupiter and Uranus conjunction falls in what’s called an interception in the 12th house, in opposition to that Mars-Saturn conjunction (also intercepted) in the 6th house and squared by the Moon in the 3rd and opposed by Pluto in the 9th.

Jupiter’s square to Pluto in this combination has an orb of a mere five minutes. In addition, the nation’s second house natal Mars-Uranus conjunction (emphasis on Mars here) squares the transiting Mars-Saturn opposition to transiting Jupiter-Uranus. And this time, the focus is on the Moon because it’s not just a focus on the Moon in relation to the complete Grand Cross but a mere 8 minutes shy of a precise conjunction to Pakistan’s natal Moon and, therefore, the nation’s new Lunar Return. This does not bode well for the country. I just don’t feel good about this one. At the very least, I think this will be a testing period. Is it possible that Pakistan will return to martial law? I think it is, yes.

There are minor shifts between the chart I was looking at and the Lunar Return. The two are separated by 14 minutes, in fact. What does change is a shift from an Aries rising to a Taurus rising within 2° of the natal chart’s rising, bringing Venus more into the focus, but the planets don’t change any houses. This feels so much like it did a couple of years ago, when I warned that Pakistan wasn’t ready for a total democracy. It seems like this will be more proof of that. 

I’ve been writing this all day (not slow in typing, rather a mess of interruptions! lol), and there’s more to come. At least this gives a start. Hopefully I’ll have more time to start looking at the Solar Returns in the next day or two.