Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

About Me Forums Scorpio! From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies Reply To: From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 7, 2010
I’m not–nor was I when I spoke with Sagar and Pritpal–convinced enough to declare that this is clearly the chart of impending or imminent war. In fact, I see nothing indicating conclusively that there would be any kind of attack; but it depends really on which way you’re looking at these charts. After all, I’m looking at a particular time for no other reason than I pulled that time out of thin air as far as I’m concerned. What bothers me is the transiting Grand Cross that falls in the 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th houses. Could it be an attack? 

Yes, but I think I’ll still hold back here and point instead to India’s stocks and general economy since this can be related to money and investments. This is not a time to play gambles with large sums of money. I’ll also add I remember what the former aide to the Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi told me in our interview some years back, that war is big business. If a nation is looking to get back on its feet, it is possible to see that country moving into a war rather than running from it. What worries me is those rising tempers that seem to be showing here. Hopefully, the Solar Return will be more promising when I take a look at it this week.