Reply To: Uranus-Pluto square: Technology takes on suicide – 43 replies

About Me Forums Scorpio! Uranus-Pluto square: Technology takes on suicide – 43 replies Reply To: Uranus-Pluto square: Technology takes on suicide – 43 replies

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Irene - Orkut shot Irene D’SilvaOct 29, 2012
This is 2012. Shame on people who think of certain caste as ‘low caste’ and ‘untouchables’. Michelle, where I am from I have never heard of caste system and all that except in the history books. I grew up in a city and there no one cared if one was Hindu, Muslim, or Christian. Most of my best friends are Hindus. So with just text book knowledge on caste system, I was quite surprised when a girl I know told me (she grew up some village in Kerala and is a Christian) that her family had slaves who were lower castes and they were not allowed inside this girl’s house. The girl and her sisters were not allowed to talk to any of these people either. I heard about this from her few months ago. My jaw pretty much dropped and I told her she needs to be ashamed of calling them slaves… I get very angry when I hear things like this and some stupid people think that they are better than others because they belong to “HIGHER” castes, which is NOT defined by GOD….
Michelle

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungOct 29, 2012
You know I feel the same, Irene. Thank you. I deeply value your thoughts and would hope we all will.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungOct 31, 2012
The following was produced in Spain. It needs no translation. The note says, “Lo siento. Te quiero.” In English, “I’m sorry. I love you.” In Spanish, “te quiero” comes from the verb “to want” so this is something one doesn’t say if one doesn’t mean it, obviously. It’s not for liking…it’s for the remembering what we’re talking about