Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012) Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

One of the problems of seeing only the transits according to the sign in which it’s placed, Expecto, is the likelihood that the planet may still be in the same house and only the “spicing” changes in the midst of the transit. Your fifth house is an excellent example of this event–just as most of us will notice when we’re experiencing these transits.

Of all my clients, in fact, I have literally one client whose Ascendant falls at 00 Aries 00. But even that client doesn’t have all of the houses showing at that 00°00 point. So the transits won’t even show in that chart the same. I believe this particular example points out the problem that occurs as a result of that effort to see the shift between signs (known as ingress) based on houses switching too. The problem of following one’s chart based on Sun sign alone confuses those who don’t understand the construction of the chart and the houses and that they aren’t all equal unless one actually uses the Equal House system.

It’s more likely that one will have ingresses taking place in the midest of a house where those transits have already been occurring than in a new house when it’s happened.

Does that explain how it falls a bit more clearly, Expecto?

Are you talking about the transit from 5th to 6th house, or the whole period where Saturn will be in my 6th house? ‘Coz the latter is a long one.

Oh really, Expecto? Are you so sure about that? From what I’m seeing, Saturn will be in your 6th house for precisely 30°37′. 🙂 Its transit of your 5th house has lasted (and it’s still happening) 34°00′. See what I mean? 😉

Oh, and thanks so much for the compliment. It’s always nice to hear.

[quote=1780]And I thought I was through. :) Thanks for such fine details, M!
Are you talking about the transit from 5th to 6th house, or the whole period where Saturn will be in my 6th house? ‘Coz the latter is a long one. :scratch: :)

[/quote]