Reply To: July 17, 2007: A Chart Analysis for Pakistan

About Me Forums Astrology July 17, 2007: A Chart Analysis for Pakistan Reply To: July 17, 2007: A Chart Analysis for Pakistan

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJan 29, 2008
I really don’t care for Pluto and Saturn in the fourth house of this chart: The country was born with hopes for freedom and transformation into what that freedom could bring. People are great at talking about their dreams, but it doesn’t appear that anyone really knows how to make the changes that will truly transform this nation into a smoothly functioning land. At least not yet. Not with this Solar eclipse in the picture, forming that fixed angular T-square.

As much as I hate to say it, I think perhaps my friend was right, but perhaps he stopped speaking about it a bit too soon. Everyone there seems to have feelings about what they want, but there seems to be confusion about how to achieve it, how to make it a strong nation that commands warm respect in the world. The Moon in Cancer squares Neptune, and the ideals are wonderful. We all have them in one form or another, but that Moon sits in the third house, and it seems that every time the Moon moves to another position by transit, the wind blows, and the emotions change again.

[more]