Reply To: July 17, 2007: A Chart Analysis for Pakistan

About Me Forums Astrology July 17, 2007: A Chart Analysis for Pakistan Reply To: July 17, 2007: A Chart Analysis for Pakistan

Michelle Young
Keymaster

AnonyMous AnonyMousDec 31, 2007
Aaminah: How do you see the terrorist factor in Pakistan, Michelle, the Taliban in North Waziristan along the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

They are breeded there to go into all countries of the world for suicide attacks.

Michelle: I know, but I don’t believe this is related to Islamic issues at all. I think these are excuses and bullying tactics.

Aaminah: This is just *part* of bad things happening here. The nation is divided into so many segments itself and every party is against the other.

You know what, the Taliban factor is not as much a danger for Pakistan itself as much as it is for other nations. Although they abduct our soldiers fighting there, and brutally torture them, slit their throats with dull knives, even skin them alive, drill their eyes, and hang them on the posts for everyone to see naked!

Michelle: How horrifying!

Aaminah: Yes. They even tape it and send it out as warnings.

I don’t know if we’ll be able to move out, Michelle. You know it’s not that simple. …I never wanted to leave Pakistan and live as a second grade citizen anywhere