Reply To: some thoughtsโ€ฆand reflexions (Mar 10, 2008)

About Me Forums Astrology some thoughts…and reflexions (Mar 10, 2008) Reply To: some thoughts…and reflexions (Mar 10, 2008)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Jul 29, 2008
Also, which time is birth time, when child comes out, or when child is crying? etc.

It’s said when the first breath is taken. But I’m not going to question that. I think the most important thing is the most accurate record keeping possible. Even if it’s not the precise second the universe states but the relationship of time to the universal time is the same (in the case of twins, for instance), that will set the stage for the precise differences needed. We are, after all, human.

No, seconds cannot always be established. But as I stated in my last post, “…the more accurate the time of birth–even down to the second–the more accurately the chart can be read and understood.” So if you have told an astrologer, “oh, I was born about 9:45 pm,” but in reality you were born at 9:58 pm or 9:34 pm, that will make an enormous difference. So you aim for that accuracy in time, even if you are unable to achieve that accuracy. You make the effort to do so.

…delivery is always acompaning troubles with it.

No, Girish, I don’t buy that. I’ve had 4 live births. If delivery always had troubles accompanying it, many women wouldn’t give birth in the home. I delivered in the hospital. There are options offered to women today. Nope. Delivery does not always have troubles accompanying it.

I delivered in the hospital. There are options offered to women today.

That was my choice.

Addendum thoughts here… lol

when child comes out, or when child is crying? etc.

And if you are making the decision for “when the child comes out,” will you choose the head or the feet? If the feet, what about a breach birth?

As for when the child is crying, we don’t like to confront these thoughts, but some babies are not born alive, yet they still have a chart because they had lived in the womb at some point. Such arguments are exercises in futility because it’s not our choice for that time. That is determined by the medical personnel who are going to cooperate–or not. The more accurate the time we’re given, the more accurate the reading will be. That’s the bottom line. We must trust at least what we’re given.

Some people can work with rectification. I have done so at times, although I’d rather not. When I do, my foundations actually begin with the PNE, the Pre-Natal Epoch chart. Also, if there is any kind of confusion about the birth time, this can help to clarify the matter.

Murali Murali SankarJul 31, 2008
@ G S
It is very interesting to read what all you said. And I am sure that almost every Indian (at least) know that Bhagavad Gita contains advices given to Arjuna by Lord Krishna. I Lord Shiva had nothing to do with it!

I am waiting for somebody else in the community, who have some real knowledge in this matter to discuss the description of Nirvana given by you.

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Jul 31, 2008
G S
@ michelle how you got to know you lived 4 lives? some clairvoyant or hypnotic regression?

I would suggest you reread the passage to which you are referring. In answer to this specific question and the passage to which you were referring to with “4 lives,” it’s called conception, pregnancy, labor, delivery and childbirth.

I said I had four live births. That means I had four children. It also implies that I was pregnant more than four times.

๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ G S !!!!

There is nothing to be confused about!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I can help.

See, sometimes it happens that a baby is dead during birth ( the baby comes out dead, from the mother’s womb). I am sure you might have heard about such unfortunate circumstances.

Now, when Michelle said she had 4 live births, it means that she gave birth to 4 ‘live’ babies. My mother had 2 live births, first was my sister, second was me. That is all!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

PS: And this is why I scrapped you early morning; to read the posts completely and clearly, before quipping. Thanks.

@ G S
regarding lord siva gives the knowledge is beyond doubt . no questions about that…

If you are referring to the Gita, “Bhagavad Gita”, then sorry, in no means can I accept your statement. I don’t have to visit any websites for that. I am confident enough to say that it was NOT Lord Shiva who enlightens Arjuna, but IT IS Lord Krishna. There is no place for an argument in that.

Neo
See, sometimes it happens that a baby is dead during birth ( the baby comes out dead, from the mother’s womb). I am sure you might have heard about such unfortunate circumstances.

And sometimes there’s a miscarriage, which is what happened in my case. ๐Ÿ™‚