Reply To: The significance of being a cusp (Jun 5, 2007)

About Me Forums Astrology The significance of being a cusp (Jun 5, 2007) Reply To: The significance of being a cusp (Jun 5, 2007)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJun 5, 2007
Nimita
That depends on your exact date and year, time and place of birth, Nimita. If you’d like to send me your data privately (on the left side of each person’s profile page, you’ll see “send message”), I’ll be happy to do a quick peek and tell you whether you’re a Pisces or an Aries. 🙂 I’ll also tell you whether you have more planets in Pisces or Aries, if you’d like. 😉

Nimita Nimita.. Work – Life Balance …Jun 7, 2007
ya sure. i have sent u a mssg …

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJun 9, 2007
Nimita
Well, you’re an Aries, with your Sun at 00° 12′ of Aries. In order for you to have been a Pisces, you’d have had to have been born before 9:10 am that day, so even if your time isn’t precisely correct in this case, you can say you’re an Aries. 😉

For the record, btw, you only have one planet–Mercury–in Pisces, and you have only two in Aries–the Sun (a luminary) and Jupiter. Your Moon, Saturn and Uranus are in Sagittarius, caught in a stellium (3 or more planets conjunct within what’s considered reasonable to be a 0° orb).

And this is exactly why I say that cusps mean little–just as Sun sign astrology is fluff. 😉

Nimita Nimita.. Work – Life Balance …Jun 9, 2007
voila ! A lot of it has gone over my head michelle, but thanx anywayz !

Proud to be an Ariean ! 🙂

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJun 10, 2007
Saima
Please don’t write in shorthand/SMS language. It’s very difficult for me to understand.

Please read this entire thread. Then note the following:

You haven’t given me your data, nor should you have in here. In a private message (my profile page, “send message”), please send me where you were born (city, state, nation) and your data again. I’m going to delete your post to retain your privacy with that data.

Thank you for understanding.

Nimita Nimita.. Work – Life Balance …Jun 11, 2007

Michelle … was this for me ? Or Saima … ?

I mean ,i don’t get it … what’s goin on ! lol

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJun 11, 2007
Nimita
That was for Saima whose post I deleted.

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJun 13, 2007
Saima
….and i do not know what you meant by thread…

The entire discussion “The significance of being a cusp” is called a thread. When you reply to a thread, your message is called a post.

anyways i appreciate you for keeping my privacy….

Well, I can’t protect your privacy if you keep posting in this thread with your data when I had requested you to send me a private message. Private messages are sent to individuals by going to their profile and clicking on “send message” on the left side of the page.

I’m again deleting your post to protect your privacy. i want to know my sign that if im cusp which sign rules me the most whether im more picean or aquarian…do tell me the qualities that i have under that sign…thnkyou

Since you don’t have an exact time of birth, I can’t tell you your ascendant. You have an Aquarius Sun. (The Sun that day went into Pisces at 5 PM (17:00 hours) Lahore time.) That is the only luminary or planet you have in Aquarius. Mercury is the only planet you have in Pisces. Your Moon is in Aries.

I’m not getting into the qualities you have as a Sun in Aquarius because it’s opens the door to stereotyping. You have many more planets in your chart, and they all must be considered to paint a picture of what you’re like.

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJul 23, 2007
Darsana
No. There is no way your Sun is on what’s called a Virgo-Libra cusp. Your Sun is definitely in Virgo.

But for the record, the cusp actually refers to a line dividing two houses in the astrological chart, nothing more. Some astrologers will tell you the Sun so close to the next sign indicates that you have a bit of the next sign in you. That’s not necessarily true. You can be born that close to the next sign and have nothing in the next sign. I have a good friend who has the Sun exactly on the 0° mark of one sign and a few planets in the sign before. So he’s actually more of the sign before than he is much of his Sun sign.