Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004) Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Keshav K Verma …May 3, 2008
Michelle
Hi, Thanks for your reponse. Its good to know that I am a normal scorpio but really I am impressed with your instant, concerned and extensive reply.
I have seen other forums and found you’r very active. Simply Great! You are rocking Michelle……….. How you manage all this?

Though I have a orkut login from long time ago but started exploring it from last few days and I am really finding it very interesting.

♥Ït$ uR L!fé…. m@Ké !T L@Rgé♥May 7, 2008
me born on 26 october 1985 2.05 AM can i know wheather i am scorpio sun are scorpio raising

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMay 7, 2008
♥Ït$ uR L!fé….
me born on 26 october 1985 2.05 AM can i know wheather i am scorpio sun are scorpio raising

That’s not enough information for me to tell you about your rising sign, but you definitely have a Scorpio Sun.

Check the following to go about finding your rising sign (Ascendant):

Want to know your rising, Sun and/or Moon?
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=1513&tid=2580166599088652051&kw=Western+chart
(Sep 3, 2015 – the link above is invalid. I’m working to restore what I can.)

Hope that helps.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMay 7, 2008
Keshav
Hi, Thanks for your reponse. Its good to know that I am a normal scorpio but really I am impressed with your instant, concerned and extensive reply.

Well, now you see I don’t always have an opportunity to reply instantly. My apologies for the delay.

I have seen other forums and found you’r very active. Simply Great! You are rocking Michelle……….. How you manage all this?

You’ve piqued my curiosity. Where else have you seen me?

Managing all this? Ummm…see the twinkle in my eye as I say things like Neptune is tossing those dust bunnies in your brain again while it tosses rose petals before your eyes. Seriously, there are times when I feel quite overwhelmed and stressed because things are coming at me faster than I’m mentally able to handle at that moment. Those times may be when I start cocooning more often than not. There is a delicate balance between needing to nurture self and my space, and needing to tend to things here. I usually neglect myself before the community and then have to backtrack and cocoon to make it all right again. Before I became so ill three years ago, I was constantly trying to “do it all.” Since then, I’ve tried to remember that I’m not SuperWoman, that I do need time for myself–including sleep–and that it’s okay not to be able to cope with everything 100% of the time. I think that’s helped me to stay more focused as I need to. Now my being overwhelmed–at least for the last 8 months especially–lies in getting back on track with my book, the missing archives and computer backups so I’m never faced with this stuff again. Though I have a orkut login from long time ago but started exploring it from last few days and I am really finding it very interesting.

I’m so glad to hear that, Keshav. Thank you.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJuly 2, 2008
Sahaja
You can’t simply take broad based dates or signs as you’ve done and think you can get a compatibility interpretation. It’s very extensive if you’re going to do it right. I read the two charts on their own, then I compare one to the other, then the other to the first one (two different views this way), then I create a composite chart and look at that on its own, then I compare one of the charts to the composite chart, and then the other chart to the composite chart–and then after considering the situation and each individual’s free will along with the potential problems I see from such a union, I can make an analysis and interpretation as to the potential success of a relationship.