Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004) Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Kushal SavdekarMar 30, 2008
Michelle …why not me???
Hi..michelle i did posted few lines to get reply from you ..i found its been deleted :((((
wats wrong with me …8 nov. borned …? plz help…:(( see ya

Abhiraj ShaktawatMar 30, 2008
Hi, i wanted to find out if im a scorpio rising or a scorpio sun. my birth date is 25th October 1988 and the time was 11:27pm.

Kanchana D Kanchan DMar 30, 2008
Abhiraj
Visit http://www.astro.com and just throw in all the details you just furnished and you will have loads to read about your sun sign, ascendant etc etc. Have fun!

||James|| Cancer cures SmokingMar 30, 2008
Why do people consider astrology fake?
I am a very realistic and practical person who believes what he sees. The first time I heard about something called a sunsign was just 2 years ago and I was hooked. I found too many similarities in my sign and my own character to be just a coincidence. So I dug in deeper. Then I came across the idea of a natal chart. After drawing my own chart, whatever little doubts I had disappeared. Since then there have been many of my friends who used to rubbish astrology and then stare open mouthed when I show them their charts. Goes on to show that what you consider to be foolishness might just be wisdom beyond your understanding.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMar 31, 2008

Ku$h’l
Michelle …why not me???
Hi..michelle i did posted few lines to get reply from you ..i found its been deleted :((((
wats wrong with me …8 nov. borned …? plz help…:(( see ya

I’m not sure if it’s because it was SMS or what. As for your having been born on 8 November, I don’t understand what your question is. Please help what? The date alone says absolutely nothing.

As for why your post was deleted, Ku$h’l, I really don’t know. I’m afraid I’m not sitting in the shoes of the moderator who did it, but I hope you’ll keep an open mind to consider why it might have been deleted. You’ll find the moderators here play by the rules, but they’re usually very fair–and they’re nice.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMar 31, 2008
James
Why do people consider astrology fake?
I am a very realistic and practical person who believes what he sees. The first time I heard about something called a sunsign was just 2 years ago and I was hooked. I found too many similarities in my sign and my own character to be just a coincidence. So I dug in deeper. Then I came across the idea of a natal chart. After drawing my own chart, whatever little doubts I had disappeared. Since then there have been many of my friends who used to rubbish astrology and then stare open mouthed when I show them their charts. Goes on to show that what you consider to be foolishness might just be wisdom beyond your understanding.

I wish, first of all, that you would have asked this in the “Got questions” thread where it belongs, instead of in this one. However, have a look at this discussion I had with someone recently in my other community. I think you’ll find it pertinent to your question:

Astrology – Myth or Reality
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=6669&tid=2563453857037431215
(Sep 3, 2015 – this thread will be uploaded. Don’t bother clicking the link. It will take you to a useless page.)

Kushal Savdekar – Mar 31, 2008
Thankx Michelle
well ..nice to see those lines from you..:) and moderators i got you now…hahah..:) rules are rules ..;) well
michelle i have heard that people born on date 8 ..struggles in life..either bad or good patch always..how far is it true? and also being an scorpion on 8 nov. does it really matters for us 😉 ..also where i stand sun/moon, rising or so?.. thanx for ur feedbacks really ..:) god bless..:)

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungApr 1, 2008

Ku$h’l
Thankx Michelle
well ..nice to see those lines from you..:) and moderators i got you now…hahah..:) rules are rules ..;) well
michelle i have heard that people born on date 8 ..struggles in life..either bad or good patch always..how far is it true? and also being an scorpion on 8 nov. does it really matters for us 😉 ..also where i stand sun/moon, rising or so?.. thanx for ur feedbacks really ..:) god bless..:)

I really wish you’d find the “Got questions” thread for these questions, Ku$h’l. It helps the community stay more organized and easier to follow.

Numerology is not a component of Western astrology. It’s a separate subject area.

I don’t understand what you mean by “sun/moon, rising or so.” What do you mean, where you stand? Astrologically, or what?

I can tell you next to nothing about yourself based on a day out of whatever year, Ku$h’l. Since nobody, not even a twin, has the same chart as you do, nor will they for about the next 25828 years after the moment of your birth (NASA estimates), my knowing your birthday means nothing more than my knowing you are a Scorpio Sun by Western calculation and a Libra Sun by Jyotish calculation. Be patient and you’ll see. But do check out the “Got questions” thread. I think you’ll find a lot to discover there.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungApr 2, 2008
I don’t know how many ways and how many times I can say this before everyone will catch on. Here goes again:

SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.SHORTHAND/SMS LANGUAGE posts are DELETED.

Keshav K Verma … May 2, 2008
Michelle
I have read some where that 2 scorpios either can be very good friends or can repel each other but there is no adjustments or compromises entertained. I have experienced this till some extent but one thing I would like to say that I haven’t been possesive to anyone till today which I think contradicts with Scorpio’s characteristic. Even I have a GF (Virgo), we love each other and planning to get married this year, Now we live in different states so most of the time we are in touch through phone from last 5 years but still today I am not possessive about her.

Michelle what do u think is it normal or something is wrong with me as scorpio ? 🙁

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMay 2, 2008
Keshav
Michelle what do u think is it normal or something is wrong with me as scorpio ? 🙁

Of course it’s normal, Keshav! You’re human and completely individual. One of the biggest problems I deal with in getting people to have a better understanding about astrology is this concept that the Sun (or Moon, in Indian astrology) is all there is. It’s not.

Have a look at the following thread, and you’ll see just how complex astrology is–regardless of whether you’re speaking about Western astrology or the Indian school of thought:

Western and Indian astrology
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=1513&tid=2589308857884983059
(Sep 3, 2015 – The link above does not work. I’m working to upload files as quickly as possible.)

Nobody is 100% of any sign. That is an across the board fact! It’s why I get irritated with people who, like one person wrote in my scraps last night, reply to my question about why they want to join this community as follows:

stupid question cuz i am born on 18th nov thats why.

Frankly, I can’t decide whether to give this jerk a piece of my mind, say nothing, or even to reject his request to join this community. But I probably will accept because that’s what kind of person I am, but that word “stupid” grates on me. It was not a stupid question. It was a stupid answer he gave however.

Okay, now that I’m done with that little rant, I’ll go on to say that there’s nothing wrong with you if you’re not possessive, Keshav. It’s simply the way the components of your chart work to reveal who you are. It makes you no less Scorpio than if you were possessive; it makes you no more than any other sign you may be. It’s simply the way you’re put together.

You’re very normal–and just as much a Scorpio as you have ever been.