Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004) Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Subodh SrivastavaJan 22, 2008
I read the homepage of this community and it says that SMS language posts are deleted…

ѓå$łҜ …..Jan 22, 2008
hi Michelle
my date of birth is 8th nov 1982… at 8:25pm pune (india)… please tell me who iam..waiting 4 ur reply…thnx in adv.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJan 22, 2008

Truth
12 November is a Scorpio Sun. I would hope you know what you are beyond that. Raising? Seems to me at the time you were born, you might have been the one pushing the sun up in that sky.

Now, that said, please notice what Subodh said about SMS language. He’s telling you straight: SMS language posts are deleted. Please write in normal English so everyone can understand, okay? Thanks.

I’ll give this a day before deleting your post–unless you choose to. I just want you to be sure to see why it’s being deleted. On the other hand, if the moderators get to your post before I do…well, you’ll know why.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJan 22, 2008
~:”R@<_$!_>k”:~
hi Michelle
my date of birth is 8th nov 1982… at 8:25pm pune (india)… please tell me who iam..
waiting 4 ur reply…thnx in adv.

First of all, ~:”R@<_$!_>k”:~, I can well understand why you don’t know who you are. I trust this is why you have a log on name nobody can read either? Please read the introduction to the community and you’ll see a rule about names. Please make your name under your display pic one that I can actually read and know how to write, okay? Thanks.

Secondly, you’re a Scorpio Sun. Beyond that, if you don’t know who you are, you might be in trouble. Have you asked your parents?

Murali Murali SankarJan 26, 2008
@ Manisha

you are really not a scorpion. And please be careful with your english. Avoid short forms as far as possible. SMS language is only good for mobile messaging and chatting.
I think you should post your query in Serious problems thread or Got Questions thread.

shivam dwivediJan 28, 2008
ws born on 28th october,1984 1:20 pm in kanpur india…..may i knw my rising sun n moon….

Rajiv TyagiFeb 5, 2008
How is this ywear for me
My dateof birth is 17th nov1983
so how is this for me?

Kanchana D Kanchan DFeb 5, 2008
Shorthand/SMS language posts will be delete

(रोहन्)Rohan …Feb 8, 2008
Hey michelle how are u?…long time…:-)…Hmm born on 19th nov…20.33…Pune,India… i would like to know whether i am Scorpio Sun or rising…?

Puneet AnandFeb 9, 2008
hey
wherever u read about it.. it will be framed as scorpion’s do not gel up together… but i guess its the opposite.. ive hade wonderful scorpio friends all my life.. n the understanding within us is awesome .. agree ?

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungFeb 9, 2008
Rohan
You have a Scorpio Sun. If you want to know what else is in your chart, have a look at this thread:

Want to know your rising, Sun and/or Moon?
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=1513&tid=2580166599088652051

It will also explain why that’s all I’m doing about this information you provided.
(Sep 3, 2015 – All Orkut links are dead. What we have will be uploaded to the respective communities. Just be patient please. It takes time to upload these with formatting where possible. Thank you.)

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungFeb 9, 2008
Puneet
wherever u read about it.. it will be framed as scorpion’s do not gel up together… but i guess its the opposite..
This community is for Scorpios. I don’t believe we have any of those walking critters with the venomous tails in this community. At least I don’t know why they’d be here when they probably haven’t learned to read, talk or type yet.

Please avoid the SMS language so everyone can understand what you’re saying.

Surabhi……… means…………..fragranceMar 29, 2008
pls even after reading all the topics i am not clear wid the idea of rising sign and sun. so ls tell me wats the diffference.
as far aa i hav observed i just found dat characterstics of sun sign are more prominent among the people.
i am saying after reading a book on sun signs by Linda Goodman and found it to be very true amongst my friends.
and 1 query as well my sun sign is scorpio and when i refer to indian astrology den also my zodiac sign is scorpio can ne1 tell me how can this be possible and my BD is 31st october 1989 and i was born on 4:55 pm.

Vijesh Nair- 🙂 It increases your face valueMar 29, 2008
HI MICHELLE
WHAT ABT ME? AM BORN ON 14TH NOV

Nitin MehtaMar 29, 2008
Dumb people always have problem reading…
Shorthand/SMS language posts will be deleted!

Murali Murali SankarMar 29, 2008
Dumb people always have problem reading…

I always thought it was blind people who have reading problems…

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMar 30, 2008
Surabhi
pls even after reading all the topics i am not clear wid the idea of rising sign and sun. so ls tell me wats the diffference.

The Sun sign is determined by your date of birth and year. If you were born on a day when the Sun is moving to the next sign, then the time and place are also important. (The Moon sign is determined by your date of birth, year, time and place. This will be true regardless of whether you’re following Indian astrology or Western astrology. Western astrology notes the Sun sign because of the Solar calendar. Indian astrology notes the Moon sign because of the Lunar calendar, but both Indian and Western astrology work with the Sun and Moon and then the planets.)

Your rising sign is determined by your date of birth, year, exact time and place of birth. The rising sign is also called the Ascendant, and it gives an idea of the first impression you give to the world as well as what your body type might be like and your health. I don’t take the body type and health as seriously, however, because there are other factors that play a role in the way you will appear physically.

as far aa i hav observed i just found dat characterstics of sun sign are more prominent among the people.
i am saying after reading a book on sun signs by Linda Goodman and found it to be very true amongst my friends.

I have to say if, after the nearly 20 months you’ve been a member of this community, you haven’t learned a thing past what you’ve read by Linda Goodman, you haven’t bothered to read a thing in the community till very recently–and you’ve deprived yourself as a result. Linda Goodman stereotyped and put each sign into neat little boxes. I believe each of you are more than that. Have a look at the “Help please” thread for example.

I’ll answer your next question in the next frame, coming up.
Btw, I copied the first two paragraphs of my answer from where I had answered someone else in the last several months. This is a frequent question that could be easily answered if people would just search for it.

and 1 query as well my sun sign is scorpio and when i refer to indian astrology den also my zodiac sign is scorpio can ne1 tell me how can this be possible and my BD is 31st october 1989 and i was born on 4:55 pm.

I can’t answer your question about your chart because you didn’t give me all the information I needed. Secondly, please stop using that infernal SMS language! Not everyone here can understand it, and while some people may think it’s hip, I find it rude, insensitive and downright irritating so I’ll appreciate your not using it. Besides, the moderators might otherwise delete your post.

The difference between Indian astrology and Western astrology is laid out very clearly here:

Western and Indian astrology
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=1513&tid=2589308857884983059
(Sep 3, 2015 – Invalid link. The thread will be found and uploaded.)

I don’t think it can be any clearer than that. There is a 23.4° calculation difference between the two fields of study, and as a result, you can definitely have a Scorpio Sun by Western calculation and a Scorpio Moon by Jyotish calculation, but you cannot look at both in the same “breath.” What’s calculated by Indian astrology needs to stay with Indian astrology, just as what’s calculated with Western astrology needs to stay with Western astrology. Both are correct and accurate even though the calculations appear different. Indian astrology uses the lunar calendar for its calculations. Western astrology uses the solar calendar for its calculations. One is not more right than the other.

Your Sun by Indian astrology, btw, is in Libra. Your Moon by Western astrology may or may not be in Scorpio. It depends on the calculations. The reason you are apparently not understanding is you’re trying to look at both together. You can’t do that. Keep them separate.

Videsh
Please take off the caps lock. That’s a sign of yelling on the Internet.

Secondly, your being born on 14 November tells me nothing except that you have a Scorpio Sun by Western astrology. Your Sun, by Jyotish calculation, is in Libra. Again, don’t try to read about your Sun or Moon by looking at both. If you look at the Indian interpretations, read about the Sun in Libra. If you look at the Western interpretations, read about your Sun in Scorpio. It will be less confusing, but still confusing no matter how you do this. You need to understand that.

And thirdly, read what I wrote to Surabhi. You’ll find it very much related to what you were asking.