Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004) Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 26, 2007
Kanchana
4. Be Michelle’s private client for literally peanuts

I hope you don’t think I’m an elephant!

Anand BeeramDec 29, 2007
Thanks Michelle, for providing an understanding of terminology.

Well I have some more questions so what’s difference between them, like in characteristics and features – career, love , family relationships.

And my 2nd question – at start of thread u mentioned that providing chart information would give u an ideal match. So may I know what exactly u need , is time of birth and like place ???

Well I am in love with a girl, but I don’t know from her side whether she loves me or not but she’s a good friend……..

So could U help me in this situation……
Hope to reply soon….

Anand BeeramJan 15, 2008
Is there anyone who can answer my question

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJan 15, 2008
Anand
Well I have some more questions so what’s difference between them, like in characteristics and features – career, love , family relationships.

Trying to box in characteristics as you’re expecting (no thanks to Linda Goodman who was hugely instrumental in giving people these impressions) is not wise to do. Everyone is an individual, even a twin. So you’re asking me to do something that is impossible to do if I’m going to remain accurate with what I do. I just don’t play those games. I’m sorry. And my 2nd question – at start of thread u mentioned that providing chart information would give u an ideal match. So may I know what exactly u need , is time of birth and like place ???

Please point to the precise words where I said “providing chart information would give …an ideal match.” Whatever you think I said was definitely a misunderstanding, but I can’t correct that misunderstanding till I know what you’re talking about.

I do use the date, year, exact time and place of birth, but if you’re asking me now to look at two charts for relationship synastry and so on, please go no farther. It’s not a matter of a five-minute look. It’s a very long process, and I refuse to do that for anyone in the communities in a quick look. It’s not fair to me–and it’s not fair to anyone here.

Well I am in love with a girl, but I don’t know from her side whether she loves me or not but she’s a good friend……..

Presumably, if you love someone, that person should also be a good friend in whom you can confide. Is the potential for marriage there? That requires the synastry and composite, and I’ve already explained above that this is not a five-minute look.

Is there anyone who can answer my question

Can I answer your question? I did, but I’m not sure you’ll like the answer you’ve received. I won’t give false hopes and cotton candy for people’s dreams about their lives. They deserve honesty.

Salman QureshiJan 16, 2008
Hey Michelle
My DOB is 11th nov 1992 at 4:10 am in Memari in India (coordinates are 23°12′North 88°07′East). Now please tell me if i am a scorpio sun or scorpio rising?

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJan 16, 2008
Salman
You’re a Scorpio Sun with a Libra rising and a Taurus Moon.

VIJAY… Loving life!!!!Jan 16, 2008
hi michell… my DOB is 23rd oct 1985… i was born at 4 am in latur india… so m i scorpio sun or rising??? do reply….

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJan 16, 2008
Vijay
hi michell… my DOB is 23rd oct 1985… i was born at 4 am in latur india… so m i scorpio sun or rising??? do reply….

You’re a Libra Sun with a Virgo rising and Aquarius Moon. You do, on the other hand, have Pluto, Mercury and Saturn in Scorpio, so you probably feel very much like a Scorpio in some ways.

That said, take this as a word of advice and leave the SMS language at the door. We delete posts with SMS language in them, so please work with us, okay?

waana quality work – Jan 17, 2008
HEY! MICHELLE my date of birth is 11th November 1977 bork in Calcutta.Time is 10.48pm.From last 2 years my life has turned in a different way both personally and proffesionally.I am single. i want to know why and what is this transansition and how would be my future.I have a saimen line as well as griddle of venus on my hands

SiDdHaRtHa KhAnDeLwAlJan 17, 2008
hi
what bout me!!!!!!!!!!
HEY! MICHELLE my date of birth is 11th November 1988 and one more thing WHAT IS SCORPIO SUN (is it different from a normal scorpio)????