Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004) Reply To: Scorpio loves Scorpio (3/10/2004)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Daria BabuskinaNov 27, 2007
??
what happened to my message? :-/

Daria BabuskinaNov 27, 2007
Hey Michelle!
Can u help me out with calculating my rising sign? And how to calculate everything else?
Maybe you could give me a site or two about astrology and where i could find out how compatible i am with my scorpio partner?
Thanks in advance!

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungNov 27, 2007
Daria
Please ask this in the “Got Questions” thread. It’s easier for me to answer questions like these there, so I don’t have to search for them.

ARuN. HDec 3, 2007
Scorpio loves Scorpio??
i mean are we just talking about the general compatibility?
or a male -female relation ship?
have got comments but then wish to clear out the actaul thread..is there any one to explain? .if got time…hehe
regards

GoDwYn DsOuZa … – Dec 4, 2007
hey me born on the 25th of oct what do i come under????

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 5, 2007
Arun
I answered you in “Got questions.”

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 5, 2007
Godwyn and $@lon!
You’re both Scorpios. (Godwyn, I trust your question “what do i come under????” wasn’t referring to a rock or something. )

Divine InsomniaDec 5, 2007
hey am i scorpio rising or scorpio sun? my dob is 9th november.

Sachin GokhaleDec 5, 2007
Am i Scorpio Sun or Scorpio Rising. ???
Well Michelle, my dob is 1st Nov 1983, born in thane, india at 3:33 AM…
And actually what is the difference between the two ?

Anand BeeramDec 26, 2007
Hello Michelle,

Hope u remember me, I am Anand .

I wanted to know what is the difference between and Scorpio Rising or Scorpio Sun ????.
Is that there are 2 different types of scorpios ??

And I wanted to know whether I am scorpio sun or scorpio rising ??

My date of birth 28th october,1985.

Kanchana D Kanchan DDec 26, 2007
No free personal chart interpretation requests please!

Here are ways to get your reading:
1. Enter and pray hard that you win a contest.
2. Join the Help,please thread and wait till Michelle is ready to accept more data.(There is a lonnggggg queue so be ready to wait.)
3. If you think your problem is kinda serious, you may post your entry in the serious problem contest.
4. Be Michelle’s private client for literally peanuts

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 26, 2007
Divine, Sachin and Anand
You’re all Scorpio Suns.

Anand, yes I remember you.

Sachin and Anand, you basically asked the same question so I’ll paste in Anand’s and then answer:

I wanted to know what is the difference between and Scorpio Rising or Scorpio Sun ????.
Is that there are 2 different types of scorpios ??

Regardless of what some people who claim to know astrology try to tell you, both Western and Indian astrology look at the Sun and the Moon. Indian astrology uses the Lunar calendar and considers the Moon first. Western astrology uses the Solar calendar and looks at the Sun first. One is not more right than the other.

Indian astrology works with precession based on the wobble of the earth about its axis, the Sidereal zodiac and the constellations where the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Rahu and Ketu are placed. Rahu and Ketu, in Western astrology, are known as the nodes of the Moon. Western astrology uses the Tropical zodiac and Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto in the signs themselves. Both Western and Indian astrology are calculated accurately and correctly by their systems, but there is a 23.4° difference that can be confusing to those who don’t understand that the planets are still in the same place and not in different places and signs. It’s simply a matter of different perceptions. Most Western astrologers today also work in some way with Chiron, and some work with fixed stars and more than 16000 asteroids. I don’t get into the fixed stars and asteroids.

Scorpio rising refers to one’s Ascendant which shows the first impression you give to the world. It depends on your time of birth and location of birth just like the rest of your chart does. It can be and often is just as powerful as the Scorpio Sun or Moon, depending on the rest of the chart.

See more in “Got questions,” where I’ll finish by answering Sourabh whose questions are aligned with this one.