Murali Sankar – Apr 13, 2010
Michelle Young – Apr 13, 2010
My sentiments exactly, but at least there’s a little ray of sunshine here for me: I’ve been hoping to finish a sweater I’ve been knitting before we got together, and this gives me a little more time to see if I can. And who knows? Maybe this might even give Sumit a bit more time to see if he can come too………maybe…
(And maybe this might even give Irene and Jenny an opportunity to see if the detoured plans help their schedules any…we’ll see……..and yes, maybe I’m being a bit too positive, but better to be optimistic than not in this case.
Irene D’Silva – Apr 15, 2010
I am travelling every week till mid-May. I was waiting to hear from my boss before I say anything here and today she asked me to book all my flights Out of luck again I guess
Derek & Shelley Warren – Apr 18, 2010
@%#&%@#^& Mercury Let’s just hope that there’s no more volcano activity anywhere else.