Reply To: Mars-Saturn (Jul 17, 2008)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Mars-Saturn (Jul 17, 2008) Reply To: Mars-Saturn (Jul 17, 2008)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 24, 2008
Binit
I’m not feeling very well tonight and need to go to bed, but I wanted to touch base at least a little. If you’re talking about Mars being the ruler of your Scorpio Ascendant, perhaps you need to be looking at Pluto since that’s the primary ruler of Scorpio. Mars is the secondary ruler of Scorpio, and I’ve found that quite accurate. Mars tends to be quite independent, and remember that this will be the case where it’s in Libra in opposition to the sign it rules. Mars works independently, but it might be considered quite selfish therefore in Libra. I’ve never found you to be a highly aggressive individual, and apparently you were thinking that was the connection to your Ascendant. I could be wrong about what I interpreted here. As I said, I’m not up to par tonight.

As for the Astrology community, Binit, I tend to wax and wane like the Moon. lol Sometimes one community needs me more than the other, so I flex. You’ll see.

I’ll consider what you wrote in greater depth tomorrow and perhaps add more. I do want to discuss Nepal a bit more. Oh, in the meantime, since this is your first president in office, do you suppose you might be able to get me the date, time and place of his stepping into office to stand at the helm of the nation? It gives me an opportunity at last to see what’s going on there.