Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012) Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 5, 2013

I haven’t forgotten this thread. I’ll be back to it. More delays as you’ll see in additional posts tonight.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 12, 2013

Speaking of Saturn, here’s a good example of Saturn and rewards in unexpected places… Hmm…that sounds like Uranus is here too. Could be. But it still belongs in this thread too. At the least, see if you agree with me. 🙂

Sometimes, I’m really not sure to put some things that I really really want to share here. This story is one of those times. Take 12 minutes (okay, 2 seconds shy of 12 minutes) out of your life and watch the video on this New York Times link. This man is a physics teacher in Louisville, Kentucky. I swear he could teach anyone anything. He also teaches calculus.
But some teachers are so special because there’s more to them than just their subjects. This one falls into that category. In fact, he’s so special, I’m also posting this in Incoming: Astrology Domine! because I’m afraid all of you who would want to see this might not realize it if I didn’t post it there. Please take time to see it. It says he’s a remarkable man with an awesome attitude and the ability to see life as we all should see: that there’s a reason why we struggle at times. Hmmm…come to think of it…I’ve posted this in the Science & Technology thread too. See how much I’m pleading with you to watch this? I hope you will. You won’t regret it. It will touch your heart at the core.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/12/24/science/100000001947354/wrights-law.html

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 14, 2013

A great commentary by Late Night talk show host Craig Ferguson… Now he probably didn’t realize he was talking about Saturn returns, but it really was so unmistakable to me. Enjoy it!