Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012) Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 2, 2013

Those of you who have been going through your Saturn returns, how are you doing? (More coming after this, but if any of you having this transit right now are online and are seeing this, I’d love to hear.)

Demos, I didn’t forget. You haven’t been responding in the community, and I had no way of knowing whether or not you were here.but this is not where you want to put this request. Do me a favor. Find the “Got Questions” thread. I will answer you there hopefully this weekend unless the pace suddenly picks up quickly. I’m just one person and I do not analyze by computer. What I do is one on one, me with the chart.

I have moved your thread, Demos, to the correct thread–“Got Questions.”

From my poster who prefers to remain anonymous:

Just read your post.

I’ve been on a see-saw of energy. For a few weeks/months, I set up goals and feel good about them, but at other times, and that’s mostly it, I feel I’m not doing enough, and not going anywhere. It’s saddening.

I definitely feel and have been isolated. People around me are having hard time not knowing what I will be like on that day. I mull over things A LOT! That’s probably not just Saturn and my inherent nature, but I get depressed realizing I didn’t DO anything about what I was thinking.

What do you got for me, Michelle? I want to make use of Saturn the best way.

Unto Ashes Morte O Merce Saturn Return

Ite, caldi sospiri, al freddo core;
Rompete il ghiaccio che pietá contende,
E se prego mortale al ciel s’intende,
Morte, o merce sia fine al mio dolore

Go, burning sighs, into that frozen heart;
Shatter the ice that now with pity vies,
And if a mortal prayer can reach the skies,
Let death or mercy end at last this smart.

Saturn has been conjunct your Scorpio 4th house stellium for months now. During the retrograde, I’m sure you were feeling quite comfortable since it was a process perhaps of revamping your thoughts and ideas to get you to a better mindset so you were pleased with the amounts of work you could do. Although it didn’t go fully through the stellium, it went enough through to allow you to feel the entire stellium activated, and with that kind of drive of yours, I am really not surprised you feel like this.

As the ringed planet now moves forward again, I think you’ll begin to feel much more in control of where you’re going. By the end of September, Saturn will leave your 4th and move fully into your 5th, and you’ll feel it’s time to move forward in your life to allow more of life itself to reenter your scope of reality. Not that everything will be a bed of roses for you, but you know that. But it will be a weight off your shoulders so you can breathe a bit more easily.

As for the depression and isolation, that most definitely is Saturn as it approached your other two planets that we’re conjuncted again by “the ringed one.” Saturn conjunct Mercury, in particular, can make one extremely depressed and, in your case, there was a definite conjunction although Saturn didn’t retrograde back all the way. The same holds true for your Pluto which, conjunct Mercury, would have added that deeper, slower mulling over almost to the point of obsession process. Don’t underestimate Saturn. We have to pay our dues, and we’re not going to feel like dancing,but there is–as you see–a means to an end. You’re almost there to start life again. 🙂

Does that help?

Here’s another for you, and stay tuned, there are still more after this:

R.E.M. Saturn Return

“Saturn Return”

Easy to poke yourself square in the eye
Harder to like yourself, harder to try
These are espouses
Postcards and neoprene
Roses a dollar a stem
Everyone sleeping or pulling the long haul and
Keys/caves(?) in the cooler it’s three A.M.
And Saturn is beckoning no-one
It’s offering up.

Late shift convenience store, burn out the lights
Telescope roof towards the north-western sky
You pulled the ladder and no-ones the wiser
You find your sights and discover

Saturn is orbiting nothing
He’s off on its own,
He’s breaking from home.

Harder to look yourself square in the eye
Easy to take off…

You found the ladder in the pattern of your wrist