Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012) Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto Patronum !May 20, 2013

Just brushing up the thread – how’s Saturn doing in Scorpio, Michelle? I read “Be patient” – is that still the mantra?

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMay 20, 2013

I’m afraid so, Expecto. Not the kindest words any of us might want to hear, but they’re apparently important ones. We “only” have less than two months now till Saturn resumes its direct motion, and that relieves even me. 🙂

Now that’s not to say that this round of Saturn has been particularly “bad” per sé. “Bad’ depends on perspectives and whether we’ve actually learned anything from the first round. We may not like what the experiences or emotions have been taking over us as Saturn has plodded through our brains/hearts/feelings, and so on, but that’s part of the process, regardless of whether we’re 2, 20, 200 or any numbers between those.

Ultimately, of course, it’s a matter of how we’ve learned, how we’ve processed, and where we are now. If we’ve learned well, processed well, then we should be going through this second–and the third rounds, come July–with relative ease. Discomfort? Sure. But not out and out excruciating pain. Twinges? Pain? To be sure, that’s possible, but killer stuff? Well, we might shed a tear here and there. It’s possible. But it’s a matter of our understanding that we may be having the problem, not from anyone else, but rather because we’re having a problem in understanding in some way that even if we’re involved with others at those close levels, we’re still individuals as well–and if we’re not involved with others, we still are because we’re part of a body of people that may be working together on a project, for instance, or we have responsibilities to whatever group values and plans have been made as a commitment to a group. (I hope you see what I mean here. As I wrote that, it seemed a bit convoluted, but I don’t mean to imply that this is only about intimate relationships. That depends on the individual chart any one of us have.)

As the third eclipse moves in too, this will also play a role on what comes next. No surprise, all of these energies work together, like waves we see in the ocean, the tides rising and falling, the waves rushing in to kiss the shore before pulling back for more time only to return again. There is reason to this even when we don’t understand, so yes, we need patience. But to the universe, of course, we remain as children, so we keep asking, “Are we there yet???”

I know I do. 🙂 And I so long to be!

How about you?