Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012) Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Irene - Orkut shot Irene D’SilvaFeb 6, 2013

Getting ready for this “test” … or am I going through this test already?

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungFeb 6, 2013

The current Rx will be done July 8, and this point will be complete on October 15. Take note of what happens on the 18th of this month, February, and see how it goes. It may not have anything to do with what you’re thinking it will. I’m considering your chart as I’m saying that, Irene. On the other hand, it could have to do with the next house since it’s within orb already of your next house. Yes, it will still focus a bit on the house in which it’s currently placed, but I don’t believe it will be all there is. Consider the next house too. 🙂

Does that help?

M LFeb 6, 2013

“In terms of our negative responses to life, “toxic hostility resulting from long-term, seething resentments,” says Tierney, these things need to die just as the urge to destroy others who have wounded Scorpio in some way needs to die. ”

Am I really not the only crazy one who suffers this way from negativity after all ? Is it my sun-sign after all that is to blame (and not me ? :=D )

You know I always love to see you here, Maha! 🙂

Scorpio is, after all, the sign primarily ruled by Pluto. I’ll also bring up that Mars is the secondary ruler since this comes into play here as well. Pluto is about transformation though, and even destruction and the urge to destroy others who have wounded Scorpio is still a transformative act in some way for the Scorpio, I suppose. Look carefully at the words Bil Tierney uses in that : “toxic hostility,” “long term,” “die,” “urge to destroy others who have wounded Scorpio in some way needs to die.” That’s pretty much it in a nutshell, wouldn’t you say? And that’s all 8th house stuff, related to the natural zodiacal chart.

I’ve seen it in people with Scorpio Moon and Scorpio rising as well, and yes, that means that I’ve experienced it too. cringe! I don’t know how any of us get through such things without some kind of transformation. This may be where we need to deal with our Chiron since our own actions play a role in the self-wounding too, don’t they? Chiron is the place where we look to find the wounded healer. So the challenge is not to wound others, rather to heal the wounds we ourselves have created or played a role in our being who we became before the transformation. Am I making sense?

That, of course, may also depend on where Chiron sits in your chart–and in what sign.
The negativity? That’s another issue. Regardless of Sun sign, I think it’s likely that each and every one of us will periodically–or, heaven forbid, but I’m afraid it’s true, constantly –beat ourselves up. We’re great at that. So why take it out on others? Easy. Isn’t it easier to blame others for the wounds we have inside, the ones we caused ourselves to allow the breakdown of our self-perception? Is it really the wound itself, or the effect it had on our self-awareness?

“The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.” Kahlil Gibran, from The Prophet, chapter on Joy and Sorrow

Chapter on Pain, from The Prophet, Kahlil Gibran

And a woman spoke, saying, “Tell us of Pain.”

And he said:

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.

Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.

And could you keep your heart in wonder at the daily miracles of your life, your pain would not seem less wondrous than your joy;

And you would accept the seasons of your heart, even as you have always accepted the seasons that pass over your fields.

And you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief.

Much of your pain is self-chosen.

It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.

Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquillity:

For his hand, though heavy and hard, is guided by the tender hand of the Unseen,

And the cup he brings, though it burn your lips, has been fashioned of the clay which the Potter has moistened with His own sacred tears.

I guess I haven’t been clear on the time that Saturn will go retrograde on the 18th: In India, it will make the “turn” at 11:24:29 pm according to my program. Now some programs may vary by a few minutes, but not by hours especially with Saturn. In the United States, that depends on your time zone. EST time zone puts it at 12:54:29 pm. By UT time, it will be 5:54:59 pm.

Hope that helps any of you who were curious. 😉