Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012) Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungFeb 3, 2013

I think all of us with something in Scorpio feel the impact the impact of Saturn pretty hard at times. It sweeps over us like a black cloud if we want to party, even when we’ve worked hard, it brings tears to the eyes as if we’ve spent the whole day peeling and chopping onions, it can turn us in to work demons with no reprieve till we’re on the other side of it. I know. I’m stuck with Scorpio rising, which I really love because there are some great things about Scorpio rising–for me. One person I know has put her nose to the grindstone and rarely comes up for air except to say a quick hi before vanishing again. Another has found love and is now doing the testing thing. Even in love we have tests. 🙂

Saturn, even in Scorpio, has its perks: It can help to make us more focused, It’s demanding. It demands that we challenge ourselves with determination, endurance, courage, fearlessness, and stamina. But rest assured that this isn’t an easy achievement. Depending on where Saturn is in your natal chart, it can be quite challenge to say the least! Those of you who have been here for years are aware of my personal achievements over the last year. Each of us, while Saturn is in Scorpio will experience achievements even if we’re not really that aware because of other things going on. That doesn’t mean it’s a bed of roses, as you’ve probably all figured out by now. It is about hard work and persistence.

Why am I talking about it now? Easy. Saturn is about to go retrograde in about 2 weeks, on the 18th in the Western hemisphere, on the 19th in the Eastern hemisphere. Be ready. Here come the tests! In love, in work, even in the area where I’ve achieved since March 2012…the proving ground awaits! (For me, Saturn’s position warns that I may go further with my achievement than I intended. I’m watching that carefully.) As for love, work and where I achieved…isn’t it all love–or love and for love? Why else would we be dedicated? 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDdI7GhZSQA

Sireesha - Orkut Sireesha InturiFeb 3, 2013
nothing more for me to add i guess…you nailed it as usual

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungFeb 3, 2013

Here are the lyrics, for those of you who would like them:

Hey, Jude, don’t make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey, Jude, don’t be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin