Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012) Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto Patronum !Oct 3, 2012
Michelle Young:

This is the moment of maturation. When it conjuncts the Sun, we’re looking at the cold hard facts of paying the piper, so to speak. With the Moon, the feeling of gut wrenching, abject loneliness even if someone is in one’s life. It can be total depression, and that becomes a serious problem if it’s during the first Saturn return as well. Mercury, that could also be depression, but it’s also possible one will see the loss of one or more loved ones. Venus…how strong is your love? Is this it? Mars. Now there is frustration at its best and worst! Jupiter, look for conservative rather than dramatic action. Saturn, you already know. Uranus, hopefully you won’t have some family problems cropping up. Neptune, this is the peeling of life’s onion. Pluto, I tend to see this as a stronger component rather than one that would make someone handle the transit poorly.

As for the houses, that can be tentative, depending on houses, and it can be a lot more complex also depending on where it hits and what else is going on. Does that help?
What does Saturn conjunct in my chart, Michelle?

Michelle - Orkut shotMichelle YoungOct 3, 2012
Expecto Patronum !:

What does Saturn conjunct in my chart, Michelle?

Expecto, how blessed are you? lol You have a natal stellium of 3 or more planets conjunct in the 4th house. Pluto (in Libra), Mercury, Sun and Saturn, all within 8°. Transiting Saturn conjuncts your Pluto tomorrow. You tend to set your mind to things and just do them. Your sense of responsibility and focus are impressive.