Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012) Reply To: Scorpio gets the master teacher, Saturn! (Oct 1, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungOct 2, 2012

Irene - Orkut shot Irene D’Silva
Saturn Return happens every 29-30 years. So I believe your Mom’s second Saturn Return should be somewhere close to her 59th birthday (Michelle, please correct me if I am wrong)

You were pretty close, by average, Irene. The Saturn return technically can take place between 29 and 30 years, but it can also take place between ages 27 and 32.

Michelle, how is this Saturn in Scorpio going to affect the Scorpios who does not have Saturn in Scorpio? I am sure even if it has some effect it won’t be as intense as Saturn in Scorpio. Am I right?

Now I can go back to normal text. I wanted to be sure my reply to you showed clearly in the . The first frame of this thread shows what I was saying about Saturn in Scorpio for Scorpios who do not have Saturn here. However, some people in the community will have experienced their Saturn return so close to Scorpio, they will need to be aware that they aren’t quiteout of the woods just yet. So it doesn’t hurt them to read the Saturn return in Scorpio as well although it will have a slightly different feel to it because we’re now talking about Scorpio intensity–feelings, rage, jealousy, emotion, passion, gut response (depends on what else is being hit)–instead of how to treat the relationship like one does a business interaction (Libra response). I think frustration is more noticeable when Saturn is around, and that will be the case regardless of in which sign Saturn is actually appearing. But the ways in which one handles the frustration will vary. One person will have intense rage, another will cry copious amounts of tears as if they have merged with a river…

This is the moment of maturation. When it conjuncts the Sun, we’re looking at the cold hard facts of paying the piper, so to speak. With the Moon, the feeling of gut wrenching, abject loneliness even if someone is in one’s life. It can be total depression, and that becomes a serious problem if it’s during the first Saturn return as well. Mercury, that could also be depression, but it’s also possible one will see the loss of one or more loved ones. Venus…how strong is your love? Is this it? Mars. Now there is frustration at its best and worst! Jupiter, look for conservative rather than dramatic action. Saturn, you already know. Uranus, hopefully you won’t have some family problems cropping up. Neptune, this is the peeling of life’s onion. Pluto, I tend to see this as a stronger component rather than one that would make someone handle the transit poorly.

As for the houses, that can be tentative, depending on houses, and it can be a lot more complex also depending on where it hits and what else is going on. Does that help?

Irene - Orkut shot Irene D’SilvaOct 2, 2012

It did help. Thank you, Michelle!

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungOct 2, 2012
Remember the part where I said I lost the original post I was writing? Guess what I forgot!

If you are in North America, on the East Coast, Saturn will move into Scorpio on Friday the 5th of October at 3:48:02 PM EDT.

If you are in India, Saturn will move into Scorpio on Saturday the 6th of October at 1:18:02 AM IST.

I’ll be happy to answer those of you elsewhere who may want to follow when it will hit where they live although I don’t expect the actual time to be relevant, just more as a point of clear knowledge.