Reply To: Chart Integration Ramblings and Musings (May 19, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Chart Integration Ramblings and Musings (May 19, 2012) Reply To: Chart Integration Ramblings and Musings (May 19, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Irene - Orkut shot Irene D’Silva – May 20, 2012

In deed “complex like a novel”. I need to come back and read it again, maybe 3-4 more times to absorb everything. High level thoughts, Michelle!! I somehow need to learn to keep up with you 🙂

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle Young – May 20, 2012

Quoting myself:  If children can do these things, then each of us have a responsibility to do something if only to make donations as we can, to speak about social issues as Aamir Khan (yes, I am aware of the show. I only wish I knew enough of the language to get the whole thing, but even listening to the show without understanding all of the words, there is some kind of symbiotic relationship I’m experiencing, and my Hindi lessons are beginning to pay off here too when I understand some of the words he’s saying and can still have some kind of grasp of one section or another.), to volunteer, to do something that speaks from within us to do. We cannot straddle the fence. We cannot sit idly by and do nothing!

Just a thanks to Sireesha who sent me a note a few minutes ago that StarWorld apparently has responded to the concerns of viewers in English-speaking nations who wanted to see the show, and the videos are now offering English subtitles.

Thanks so much, Sireesha! I’m watching the show again in my native tongue. I’m very grateful.