Reply To: Chart Integration Ramblings and Musings (May 19, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Chart Integration Ramblings and Musings (May 19, 2012) Reply To: Chart Integration Ramblings and Musings (May 19, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle Young – May 19, 2012

What I said about compartmentalizing needs to be understood as something that’s a personal issue for me. I don’t do life in compartments. When it’s in a subject that took me, kicking, fighting, scratching, resisting in every way, as asteroids have done, the resistance is perhaps at least ten-fold greater because I’ve gone in with a child-like attitude of “I don’t want to eat my vegetables! I don’t care how good they are for me!” And even though I actually do love vegetables, it’s that stubborn petulant child in me that resists with willful pouting and says, “NO!” as the teeth get clenched and the lips seal tightly shut. Soooo…feet scuffling, I’m checking them out now. 

Teacher has begun to learn some more things in this field of astrology. I don’t know if I’ll incorporate them into what’s here already, but I want to know what’s there. I can’t even think of logical arguments against asteroids, after all, if I don’t know what I’m talking about. Time for me to learn, and the student will teach the teacher. Hopefully, that will make me a better teacher and a better student. I’m here to learn too.

Complex like a novel…hmmmm…

At any rate, thanks for listening to my ramble.