Reply To: Chart Integration Ramblings and Musings (May 19, 2012)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Chart Integration Ramblings and Musings (May 19, 2012) Reply To: Chart Integration Ramblings and Musings (May 19, 2012)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle Young – May 19, 2012

If children can do these things, then each of us have a responsibility to do something if only to make donations as we can, to speak about social issues as Aamir Khan (yes, I am aware of the show. I only wish I knew enough of the language to get the whole thing, but even listening to the show without understanding all of the words, there is some kind of symbiotic relationship I’m experiencing, and my Hindi lessons are beginning to pay off here too when I understand some of the words he’s saying and can still have some kind of grasp of one section or another.), to volunteer, to do something that speaks from within us to do. We cannot straddle the fence. We cannot sit idly by and do nothing!

If this is my purpose for having been brought to a situation that demanded I look more deeply into the asteroids, it becomes irrelevant whether I went through all that gut-wrenching pain to get there. That was my fear talking. I cannot be afraid of having more knowledge because if I am unwilling to learn more about those things that I have such an aversion to (asteroids), then I may, somewhere in the recesses of my mind, think I have no other reason to live. I have to keep learning. That includes my learning more about asteroids despite any ego, despite any resistance, there’s more for me to learn—for whatever reason.

That’s who I am. That’s where I even began with my lessons in Hindi a couple of months ago now, I guess. I don’t really remember when I started. I know the alphabet by heart now and am starting to recognize some characters. It’s exciting! It says I’m growing. I’m flowing, like the waters of the river, quite fitting for this water sign with an Aquarius Moon…

Hebrew
Mai Nahar (מי נהר)

מי נהר זורמים
הבט
אלו הם ימי חייך
הם מימי חייך
נשטפים בזרם
שמתחיל עם גשם ראשון

מי נהר זורמים
הבט
אלו הם פלגי המים
שיגיעו אל מדבר גווע