Reply To: Lunar Phases (Mar 5, 2013)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Lunar Phases (Mar 5, 2013) Reply To: Lunar Phases (Mar 5, 2013)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMar 5, 2013
The Balsamic Moon, usually defined as the semi-square angle of 45° behind (approaching, not separating from) the Sun, is said to be very karmic and can be highly psychic and precognitive. But as I mentioned earlier, there can be some leverage, some flexibility in that orb. I suppose that will tend to be true with all orbs related to the phases of the Moon as well. Many relationships the native has will be intense but brief because they’re simply closures related to these individuals from the past. Not all of the relationships will be like that. After all, the Balsamic Moon can also have rewarding relationships that last many years, a lifetime, and even beyond. 

A good example of relationships lasting many years for a Balsamic Moon would be Camilla Parker-Bowles, Prince Charles’ second wife. Chandra Levy didn’t have such a happy ending. Her body, in early pregnancy, was found in a Washington, DC park after her disappearance from California’s US Congressman Gary Condit’s apartment. I don’t remember if it was determined that the baby had been his, but I believe it was actually found to be true. Ironically, as I write this, Mercury is in an approaching 16-minute partile retrograde conjunction to her natal Moon, and the man convicted of her murder is currently attempting to vie for an early release from prison. Financial trader turned swindler Bernie Maddox’s natal chart also shows a Balsamic Moon, as does that of Karl Marx. 

It’s not a matter of good or bad with any particular placement of the Moon, but rather–as we should all be aware–with how we choose to utilize the gifts that will ultimately work with us or become the weapons against us. In fact, You may have been aware when you were still very young that there was something inherently unique about you, something that made you feel like that square peg trying to fit into a round-holed world. On the other hand, some may recognize what makes you so special. The question is–will you?