Reply To: Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011) Reply To: Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungFeb 18, 2013
I don’t believe this. The chart still isn’t correct! I think this is going to be my final straw with this particular software. I’m pretty angry about it. I’ll post a correction and an updated analysis shortly…and I do mean shortly.

I’ll analyze this shortly, if all is well:
Russia - Meteor explodes
As I wrote in the photos, “Software error including on my program and on other software company programs caused a conflict between the correct chart and the ones produced. It’s frustrating and irritating to the astrologer, and I’m sure I’m not the only one angered by this issue. Apologies for the confusion. This IS the correct chart.” 

And I just added, “I’ve finally found the reason for the conflict in calculation. That at least makes me feel better. Russia changed its time structure in 2011, leaving any software created prior to that with a built-in flaw. sigh What a pain!”
The Eastern independent energy is still here, with Uranus in the 1st house as well, but now that Aries energy is intercepted, and so is Pisces. In their place, Uranus-ruled Aquarius steps up to take center stage. While Pisces is intercepted, at least Neptune in Pisces has formed an out-of-sign conjunction to the Sun. Heaven knows, I’m confused at this point. This entire process of trying to study an exploding meteor has become something of an exercise in futility. Three charts before getting the right one as a result of those changes in 2011. Forgive me if I sound disgusted. I am. Like I said, it’s frustrating and irritating.

I’m sitting here now, trying to read a chart that is no longer speaking to me. Maybe I’m tired, I don’t know. The process of just trying to sort out these pieces tonight has left me simply drained. I have a headache and never get headaches. I’m dizzy and rarely get dizzy. 

I don’t want to disappoint any of you, but I’ll step away for a few minutes (about 15), and come back in about 15 or so. Maybe that will help… This really was very discouraging. I’ll be back shortly.
Sorry. I took a lot longer than I expected. I fell and banged my knee. I’m okay. My knee and pride are the only things hurt although it was a bit of a scary fall. The floor didn’t look wet.

Still dizzy but the headache appears to be gone. I don’t know if I can look at the chart now, but I’ll try. Just a few more minutes.

At least you know this isn’t my norm. Other than the heartbeat of the chart being the same, and Uranus still playing that unexpected role, Im not seeing a thing now. Maybe it’s the frustration and the disruption from events leading up to these three charts. Normally, the chart speaks, and I listen. It spoke when it was with the other charts I had uploaded. This isn’t connecting with me at all. That’s not like me.

I’ll try one last time in the morning. I may be just uptight. I hate to leave things hanging like this.

Well, I hate to say it, I’m going to leave this one alone. I slept. In fact, I fell asleep in my chair as I pored over that chart, went to bed at 6:30 this morning after sleeping most of the night in my chair, and slept about 4 hours more with my head on a pillow. My mind is too connected to the other chart, so I think it’s best if I just leave it alone. It’s pointless trying to save the analysis at this juncture. I just don’t see it anymore. I’m sorry. My irritation over this software issue is probably overriding my focus on this particular chart. 

This morning, I spent time discussing different software with another company, one I’ve never used before. But the owner is a friend, and I trust what he’s saying and what I’ve seen, and I have some assurance for a particular program I’ve really wanted being added within a year of my purchasing that software. Sooo, I’m going to start saving for that on top of my saving for this trip to India. 

If all is well, I can accomplish both before the end of the year. I expect to do so. Understand, I will be in India this year. The software will not take precedence to that trip!