Reply To: A little Jupiter-Saturn action going on (Aug 31, 2008)

About Me Forums Scorpio! A little Jupiter-Saturn action going on (Aug 31, 2008) Reply To: A little Jupiter-Saturn action going on (Aug 31, 2008)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle Young – Apr 1, 2009
Deep
I read through the Pluto and Saggitarius thread….Michelle I am afraid that even though I have creativity but I am having trouble channelizing it in the right direction….

One of the most important things to remember about Jupiter and Saturn is that each represents a different form of action. Jupiter symbolizes expansion. Saturn symbolizes retraction, restriction. So it’s a matter of juggling, balancing, always being a bit more conservative so you don’t overshoot your goals. That’s part of what was so beautiful about this company I mentioned before. They are being conservative in their effort to help and will come out ahead because of all I mentioned in the Pluto thread about “for the good of all” in addition to this conservative action–wisdom tempered with creative thought. 

Don’t be afraid, Deep. Think of ways in which you can work to benefit everyone in your midst. 

Kanchan D – Apr 1, 2009
Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto… What next? Grrrrrr!!!!