What is a Solar/Lunar Return? (Sep 20, 2007)

About Me Forums Scorpio! What is a Solar/Lunar Return? (Sep 20, 2007)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 20, 2007

[Sep 2, 2015: I have combined two threads with single answers to reflect both answers in brief format. This combined post – “What is a Solar/Lunar Return?” was initially a pair of what I wrote as “Previous posts…just to keep us going for now:” on the heels of an attack on the community As a result of this attack and Orkut’s refusal to restore the deleted files, this dea for this site was conceived.]

As I posted in the “Got questions” thread:
    A lunar reading–Lunar Return–is a forecast based on the precise time the Moon returns to the exact degrees and minutes where it was at the time of your birth. The forecast is for a very precise period of the time it takes till the next time the Moon returns to the exact degrees and minutes where it was at the time of your birth, approximately 29.5 days later.

The main focus of the month will be revealed through the house that’s rising and the new chart created for that month as a result. If there are major events that appear to be taking place in that month, I can usually determine the timing of those events to within 24 hours, depending on the aspects showing. If the chart indicates more than one event, I can determine the potential trigger dates with that same timing as well.

For each Lunar or Solar Return, I draw up no less than three charts.

A Solar Return–is a forecast based on the precise time the Sun returns to the exact degrees and minutes where it was at the time of your birth. The forecast is for a very precise period of the time it takes till the next time the Sun returns to the exact degrees and minutes where it was at the time of your birth, around the time of your birthday. This is your personal new year.

The main focus of the year will be revealed through the house that’s rising and the new chart created for that year as a result. If there are major events that appear to be taking place in that year, I can usually determine the timing of those events to specific time periods in the year, depending on the aspects showing. If the chart indicates more than one event, I can determine the potential trigger dates with that same timing as well.

For each Lunar or Solar Return, I draw up no less than three charts.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.