Uranus retrograde between 2 eclipses…hmmm! (Jul 4, 2010)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Uranus retrograde between 2 eclipses…hmmm! (Jul 4, 2010)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 4, 2010
    Uranus retrograde between 2 eclipses…hmmm!
    How has life been treating you for the last month? Is it resembling something of that old Chinese curse about wishing you an interesting life, or do you wish it would get more so? We had the 26 June Lunar Eclipse, and now, we’ve been approaching the Uranus retrograde for the last couple of weeks. Many of you–as I did–may have felt that one coming, some of you as long as a month ago. Uranus will be retrograde as of Monday, so continue to expect the unexpected. It promises to liven up July for at least another week, but don’t think things will be slow just yet. It’s just getting “interesting!” lol On 11 July, we have the Solar Eclipse to brighten the skies! 

In all fairness to these eclipses, I’d tend to say Monday’s Uranus retrograde through 6 December may offer the biggest excitement. We’ll see. After all, we are talking about expecting the unexpected, and I don’t like to speculate too much in the midst of such a transit.

So…in the midst of all this activity, how are you doing?

Sireesha-Orkut.jpg Sireesha Inturi – Jul 4, 2010
    worse…

Pratishtha . – Jul 4, 2010
    Just had a really bad haircut. This is not what I asked for  .

Pritpal-प्रितपाल Singh-सिंह – Jul 4, 2010
    Good luck everyone……….wish for positive unexpected for all of you……

Karthik B R – Jul 5, 2010
    Expect the unexpected!!! Thats my favorite line!!! 🙂 It has been good till last 2 weeks!!! hehehehheeh!!!!

Anyways!!! Michelle, i certainly hope YOU doing fine!!! & By the Way Nice Knitting!!! 🙂

Irene - Orkut shot Irene D’Silva – Jul 5, 2010
    I can’t say last month was TERRIBLE. It was just slow. Nothing really exciting…

Chaitanya Raghav Marthi – Jul 5, 2010
    terrible…. my father left this world last month

INDIRA M – Jul 5, 2010
    nothing so far- positive or negative except unexpected death of my professor today.
    not related to my life directly, but really shocking

Murali Murali SankarJul 5, 2010
    Today all over India there is a protest against hike in fuel prices.
    Last night I boarded a train from Banglore city to home.
    Everyone expected the train to be stopped in mid-way. But the train surprisingly came home. 🙂

A close friend’s marriage has been fixed, unexpectedly. 🙂

That is only the good part.

Death of a friend’s grandmother was unexpected. Heard about it while I was in the train.

And the other sad event was the defeat of Brazil and Argentina in the FIFA world cup. 🙁

Murali Murali SankarJul 5, 2010
    @ Chaitanya
    I am so sorry to hear that.  May his soul rest in peace.

Sireesha-Orkut.jpgSireesha Inturi – Jul 5, 2010
    I had worse for the whole of last month.Going to my project work was a terrible experience.Things are appearing better a little now in my project. My college hasn’t opened yet.Hoping things will be better then..

Will every MAY and JUNE will be unlucky for Scorpios ?

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 5, 2010
    Chaitanya
    My deepest sympathies for your loss, Chaitanya. Mere words don’t seem like enough but losing a parent is something that lingers with you the rest of your life. I do understand. I’m so very sorry to hear this!

Will every MAY and JUNE will be unlucky for Scorpios ? 

No, you can’t generalize like that. Every year, every month, every day has components that are different. When you have them interacting with your chart which is also individualized, you can’t always count on it being that way. The cosmos is always moving. When you consider that every planet and luminary in specific degrees and minutes (needed for particular events to occur) and specific placement to all the other planets and luminaries in precisely the same signs as they were at some time before takes approximately 25828 years (a NASA guesstimate) to happen again, it’s not logical to assume that every May and June or any other month(s) will be unlucky or lucky for Scorpios or any other signs.  

I understand here too, btw. When I was 15, I was hit by two cars while I was standing on the sidewalk and had to learn to walk again. The date was 9 July. It’s kind of embedded in my memory, and to this day, every July as that date approaches, I worry and get nervous. It’s a human failing, I guess. But it’s not logical. 

Karthik
    I’m doing okay, thanks. Healing well, having fun with my latest knitting projects. Thanks for the compliment on that, btw. It’s so nice to see you!!

Murali (and a hint to Pritpal)
    Today all over India there is a protest against hike in fuel prices.

Thanks for clarifying something I was curious about when I was looking at India’s chart this week, Murali. You’ve said so much to me in so few words–and helped to answer questions Pritpal and I had in a conversation this past week. Didn’t know you could do all that, did you? lol

Thanks for your explanation Ms.Michelle

Murali Murali SankarJul 6, 2010

Chaitanya Raghav Marthi – Jul 6, 2010
    I’m pointing this
    No, you can’t generalize like that. Every year, every month, every day has components that are different. When you have them interacting with your chart which is also individualized, you can’t always count on it being that way. The cosmos is always moving. When you consider that every planet and luminary in specific degrees and minutes (needed for particular events to occur) and specific placement to all the other planets and luminaries in precisely the same signs as they were at some time before takes approximately 25828 years (a NASA guesstimate) to happen again, it’s not logical to assume that every May and June or any other month(s) will be unlucky or lucky for Scorpios or any other signs.

I understand here too, btw. When I was 15, I was hit by two cars while I was standing on the sidewalk and had to learn to walk again. The date was 9 July. It’s kind of embedded in my memory, and to this day, every July as that date approaches, I worry and get nervous. It’s a human failing, I guess. But it’s not logical.

Mariya Tekeyeva – Jul 8, 2010
    Last two weeks were so bad, unexpected deaths, break ups of families. I hope things will not get worse, if there is anything left to get worse…

Kiran Murthy – Jul 10, 2010
    am sorry to hear about all the death…
    I pray that the family and the friends of the departed be blessed with strength to deal with the tragedy…

at my end… i have been playing soccer with all these planets and other “heavenly” bodies… 

if you see some unusual brilliance in the sky, its probably me kicking some planet into the nearest star…. 

the upcoming eclipse is just me standing in the way of the sun… and people who have seen me in person can attest to the fact that I am quite capable of blocking out the sun…. 
    … oh…so where IS mercury these days>???? hiding under a rock?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.