Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sagar Roger SagarsApr 30, 2011
    Uranus moves to Aries!
    Uranus moved back into Aries on March 11th 2011 and will be there till May 15th 2018. It was there last year from May 27th, 2010 to July 5th, 2010 and b e f o r e that from April 1927 to March 1935. 

I have been trying to write on this for past one month, particularly in the context of revolutions that started in the Middle-East and the tide that is going to sweep when Uranus in Aries squares Pluto in Capricorn later. After having tried and deleting three drafts, (the third one last night) I guess it’s better to explore a new possibility inspired by “Neptune moves to Pisces” thread. I will compose this in short pieces over the next week. Feel free to pitch in with your thoughts as we collectively explore the theme Collective Selfishness of Uranus in Aries. 

Keywords
    Aries: Drive, will, “I”, selfishness, self
    Uranus: Independent, inventor, eccentric, visionary, awakener, Self 

I love superhero movies, in spite of the fact that the superhero more often than not has to sacrifice his love interest for a larger cause. 🙁 🙁 But that is so beside the point to what I am trying to say here. There is this clip from the movie “Spiderman” and this, to me, is so much a possibility for Uranus in Aries too. 

Quote: “You know, I guess one person can make a difference. Nuff said!”

Enough still to be said…. yes, Uranus in Aries, ladies and gentlemen!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sagar Roger SagarsMay 6, 2011
    “A truly revolutionary paradigm shift is occurring within the new consciousness movement, where many people are concluding that the problems start with the individual and the outer reality is created by what’s inside all individuals, that is, even global problems start with the individual. And each person who takes microscopic responsibility for the universal problem by seeing how it originates within is part of the solution to the macro-cosmic mass dilemma.”

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJun 3, 2011
    This is a long time in coming, Sagar, but I’m so grateful you jumped on this thread. Thank you!

As we consider Uranus in Aries, we need to consider the focus as well with Mars since Mars is Aries’ ruler, not necessarily from Mars’ travels through the signs–although that too plays a role with slower movement that can cause major headaches, as many have seen with deadly tornadoes in various parts of the USA, even into the Northeastern state of Massachusetts two days ago. Talk about unexpected surprises in the most stunning ways!

If we look at the combination of Uranus and Mars just in normal transits, when it hits your natal chart in tandem, it could be as simple as fast cars, impulsive but careless and reckless action that can result in accidents. If the mundane aspects are set up just right, we could be seeing more dramatic natural disasters related to storms and volcanoes. 

You mentioned Aries, Sagar, and that, of course, brings to mind the possibility of selfish action. It does make me wonder whether this kind of thinking (selfish action) might be behind what happens next in the nations where there is a transition of power–or in terrorist organizations that are more concerned about their own agenda even at the cost of human life. 

On the other hand, it’s also a good time for taking more care with our actions, either individually or nationally. Innovation for taking care is a good thing, but it still requires much more safety and common sense in the creation. This thought sparked (great word for Uranus in Aries! lol) an idea I had, and I went in search of a date:

The first flight of Orville and Wright at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. What more perfect example?! I’ll show what happened shortly. I’m about to analyze this chart for fun… (stay tuned for part II)

Oh geez! I meant Orville Wright! My apologies!

More coming.

Wright wrote in his diary that the first attempt on the morning of December 17, 1903 took place at 10:35 a.m:
    “After running the engine and propellers a few minutes to get them in working order, I got on the machine at 10:35 for the first trial.”
    Eyewitness to History – Orville Wright
    I cast the chart for that time and lo and behold, it revealed an Eastern hemispheric dominance with Uranus in Uranus-ruled Aquarius on the Ascendant. But as if that’s not good enough, the Moon in Jupiter-ruled Sagittarius was conjunct the Midheaven within 5°09′ from inside the tenth house (Saturn’s natural home), where a tight Sun-Uranus conjunction also in Sagittarius was sitting on the cusp of the 11th house. The 11th house reflects the united efforts, teamwork, that made this remarkable day possible. Talk about precision here! Jupiter was in Pisces intercepted in the 1st house, and Saturn sat in the 12th house, conjunct Mars, both in Aquarius! 
    I’m reminded of something I try so hard to impress on people who are interested in learning astrology, how the chart is so beautifully integrated, and this chart is certainly proof of this process! There was nothing secretive about what the two men were doing. The site I noted above wrote in a way that made it obvious how well everything they were doing was recorded:
    “The brothers began their experimentation in flight in 1896 at their bicycle shop in Dayton, Ohio. They selected the beach at Kitty Hawk as their proving ground because of the constant wind that added lift to their craft. In 1902 they came to the beach with their glider and made more than 700 successful flights.

“Having perfected glided flight, the next step was to move to powered flight. No automobile manufacturer could supply an engine both light enough and powerful enough for their needs. So they designed and built their own. All of their hard work, experimentation and innovation came together that December day as they took to the sky and forever changed the course of history. The brothers notified several newspapers prior to their historic flight, but only one – the local journal – made mention of the event.”

And the chart reveals an above-the-horizon dominance of seven planets. The only three below? Jupiter in that first house, Pluto retrograde in the 4th house in Mercury-ruled Gemini in opposition to the Sun-Uranus conjunction, and Neptune retrograde in Cancer in the 5th house. Neptune was sitting in a house normally ruled by the Sun in a sign ruled by the Moon but in opposition to Mercury in Saturn-ruled Capricorn.

Now some might wonder why this flight wasn’t marred by confusion with that Mercury-Neptune opposition, but consider the marvelous energies here! This was creative genius! It was imagination at its finest coming to reality! And where is my proof? Saturn and Mars conjunct in Aquarius in the 12th house, the house ruled in the natural chart by Neptune.

I know: I left Venus out so far, haven’t I? 🙁 Venus sits in the 8th house (Pluto’s natural house) in Pluto-ruled Scorpio in square to that Saturn-Mars conjunction in Aquarius. Venus in square to Mars on its own is nothing short of that magic we know as passion. In square to Saturn, Venus hones these dynamics with the obsessive need to get it right. There were, however, some issues that proved there was still more to do.

On the other hand, they learned some important lessons that day, lessons that revealed why Pluto was opposing the Sun-Uranus conjunction and Venus in Pluto’s house was squaring that Mars-Saturn conjunction…but it was history in the making even with the mistakes that could have ended up in a much different way (think of Uranus and the unexpected here):

“At just 12 o’clock Will started on the fourth and last trip. The machine started off with its ups and downs as it had before, but by the time he had gone over three or four hundred feet he had it under much better control, and was traveling on a fairly even course. It proceeded in this manner till it reached a small hummock out about 800 feet from the starting ways, when it began its pitching again and suddenly darted into the ground.

“The front rudder frame was badly broken up, but the main frame suffered none at all. The distance over the ground was 852 feet in 59 seconds. The engine turns was 1071, but this included several seconds while on the starting ways and probably about a half second after landing. The jar of landing had set the watch on machine back so that we have no exact record for the 1071 turns. Will took a picture of my third flight just before the gust struck the machine.

“The machine left the ways successfully at every trial, and the tail was never caught by the truck as we had feared.”

Uranus didn’t need to be in Aries for us to see the potentials in this point of history. The entire chart works together to reveal the whole story, and I suppose I could have found something in history with Uranus in Aries; but this particular day in history revealed the same dynamics as I mentioned in the first frame of this post:

“If we look at the combination of Uranus and Mars just in normal transits, when it hits your natal chart in tandem, it could be as simple as fast cars, impulsive but careless and reckless action that can result in accidents. If the mundane aspects are set up just right…

“On the other hand, it’s also a good time for taking more care with our actions, either individually or nationally. Innovation for taking care is a good thing, but it still requires much more safety and common sense in the creation.”

That to me spelled out what was going on with the Wright Brothers that day. Even though Uranus was in Sagittarius and not in Aries, it was (unexpectedly? :-() a revelation of the same dynamics its position in Aries can bring about.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sagar Roger SagarsJul 27, 2012
    And superhero movies timed to Uranus square Pluto perfection:
    http://www.vulture.com/2012/07/summer-2012-superhero-movies-with-similar-endings.html
    http://www.thehindu.com/arts/cinema/article3682406.ece?homepage=true
    Batman shot in Jul 27, 2012 post by Roger Sagars

“But the biggest triumph of Nolan’s characterisation of Batman is that he challenges the very idea of our need for a superhero. How realistically can one man take on the mantle of saving the world even if he gives it his all? And for how long? Shouldn’t a superhero inspire people to become heroes themselves in their own little way instead of looking up to God or Batman to save them? Doesn’t a superhero deserve a life of his own? 

“If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal… you become something else entirely. A legend, Mr. Wayne, a legend!”

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 28, 2012
    Well, I’ll tell you, that Uranus-Pluto square is some way to introduce me to my first IMAX movie. Whewwww! That was amazing! People told me I should have seen the first two in the trilogy. Well, I didn’t, and telling me 20 minutes before the movie starts is not the best timing for me to do that. How quickly can one catch up with no time to spare, especially when you’re standing in the line for the first viewing of The Dark Knight Rises a 70-minute drive on the highway from where you live? Nevertheless, it doesn’t seem like I missed a beat. My eyes were still wide open, my jaw figuratively on the floor, and I was suspended in time, caught up in the drama unfolding before me on that gigantic screen. 

And the most amazing thing I’d never witnessed before either: The audience at the end of the movie stood up and clapped!

If this is what Christopher Nolan was attempting to achieve, it would seem he succeeded at least at the Great Escape IMAX in Pennsylvania. The event was certainly memorable, and thankfully not quite as memorable as the one in Aurora, Colorado. I don’t know whether we could call Batman a superhero as much as we can a human hero for his surprising getaways. Does that make him a legend? Perhaps. After all, he left afterthoughts of one’s never knowing if he’d be back again someday off in the distant future…

On the other hand, as I “listen in” on the words of those more familiar with Christopher Nolan’s work, it would seem he has made himself a legend of a different kind. What will he do next? I look forward to seeing more. He himself is a surprise.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 28, 2012
    I just read the vulture.com review and can’t really give input since I didn’t see the other two. Imo, the Batman one and the Dark Knight Rises seemed to be parallel although one was 3D and one wasn’t. I wouldn’t be inclined to see the same flick with a different title, you know, something along the lines of Shakespeare’s Juliet when she says, 

” ‘Tis but thy name that is my enemy;

Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

What’s Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,

Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part

Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!

What’s in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call’d,

Retain that dear perfection which he owes

Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,

And for that name which is no part of thee

Take all myself.”

I suppose someone would need to be obsessed (Pluto) with seeing both DKR and Batman even relatively close together. If you know you’re going to be seeing flicks that are even parallel in their story lines, why do it? That doesn’t make sense to me. Comparison? Fine, if you are aware up front. 

Or if, as you, Sagar, and I have done when we’ve discussed the Leonardo DiCaprio movies for their astrological themes based on one aspect versus another, wouldn’t we enter that same realm? (Asking, not supposing here…) I very much enjoyed the Hindu review, btw. I was less impressed with the vulture.com one. 

Uranus-Pluto square with this review felt downright abrasive for me. I failed to see that he really made much of a point–except that UR-PL square. 😉

Michelle Young
    Keymaster
    Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sagar Roger SagarsJul 30, 2012
    GEMINI 17°: THE HEAD OF A ROBUST YOUTH
    CHANGES INTO THAT OF A MATURE THINKER.
    KEYNOTE: The transformation of physical vitality into the power to build concepts and intellectual formulations through which knowledge can be transferred.
    While in the preceding symbol we see the explosive release of impulses generated by a new realization of what is right and wrong – the “woman” way controlled by feelings – now we have a picture of a process of quiet and steady metamorphosis of biological energy into mind-power, which can be seen symbolically as the “man” way. The symbolism may seem old-fashioned today, but the two contrasting approaches to communication of new experiences remain evident, however one wishes to symbolize them. 
    This second stage of the sixteenth sequence, as is nearly always the case, presents a contrast with the first stage. What we see pictured is the transformation of emotions into mind, of instincts into thoughts – a process of MENTAL METAMORPHOSIS.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 31, 2012
    🙁

Sagar Roger Sagars:

Feel free to pitch in with your thoughts as we collectively explore the theme Collective Selfishness of Uranus in Aries. 

Keywords
    Aries: Drive, will, “I”, selfishness, self
    Uranus: Independent, inventor, eccentric, visionary, awakener, Self 

I love superhero movies, in spite of the fact that the superhero more often than not has to sacrifice his love interest for a larger cause. But that is so beside the point to what I am trying to say here. There is this clip from the movie “Spiderman” and this, to me, is so much a possibility for Uranus in Aries too. 

Quote: “You know, I guess one person can make a difference. Nuff said!”

Enough still to be said…. yes, Uranus in Aries, ladies and gentlemen!

You wrote the above on 30 April 2011 (at least by my clock back then), and I smiled as I just reread it a minute ago. Wonderful term, “collective selfishness,” Sagar. And here we have the definition of Mars rulership over Aries, where Uranus currently sits in square to Pluto, the guy who holds all of the “strings” for the puppets because the show is about “for the good of all.” 

But what struck me the most is your quote, “You know, I guess one person can make a difference. Nuff said!”  Indeed that’s true, but amazingly perceptive of you that you would quote Aamir Khan a year and then some before he said basically (at least the most important was this) the same thing. That is–and no fair telling me I can’t call you this now, Sagar. It fits and then some–absolute genius! Does it fit? By all means, but that makes you no less a genius!

Yes, I’m dead serious. It just blew me away to make the connection today. 

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 8, 2012
    Although I normally would put this in a Uranus-transit thread, this still a transit thread too. It feels like it fits here, so I’m going to put it here. lol

If you’ve been in Scorpio for any length of time, you know we’ve run into one of the Uranus transits here and there through the years. Well, it’s back! Uranus will return to direct motion on the 13th of December so, if you’ve been noticing unexpected stuff going on, you might consider how Uranus is showing in your chart about now. 

At the very least, you can expect Uranus to be putting your life in the fast lane as if the hours are speeding by even more quickly than you thought possible. If you’re in childhood years or in your teens, you’re more likely to enjoy the high speed ride although, even there, you can have some upsets you hadn’t been expecting, and those could hurt. If you aren’t aware that you’re ready for a change, change can come at you with all the unexpectedness we’ve talked about with Uranus. Change tends to be a whole lot easier when we’re the ones in charge of pushing those buttons.

I love what Bil Tierney says about Uranus in Alive and Well with Uranus. (©1999 Bil Tierney) “Uranus is the big surprise factor in our chart, just waiting for the right moment to explode into action and come alive for us. If we insist on living too mundane or routine of a life, and if we let Saturnian authorities in society do the thinking for us (via the social indoctrination of both Church and State), then the Uranus energy within us remains uncomfortably stifled and unable to reveal the thrill of being a real individualist. Of course, with such individuality can come potential loneliness, outcast status, the likelihood of criticism for being too different, and an overall feeling of being out-of-sync with the times we nevertheless must live in. But it’s sometimes the gamble we take to find our inner truth.”

If ever one could synopsize a book, I think that paragraph does an awesome job. His style is so wonderful and free-flowing, he’s a treasure to read. 

Anyway, keep that in mind as we go through this two weeks. The rest? You should know the routine by now: Expect the unexpected because it’s bound to come knocking at your door. 🙂

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumDec 8, 2012
    Tired and high strung.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 8, 2012
    Speaking of Uranus

For some reason even though this is YouTube, google isn’t recognizing it. [August 31, 2015: I fixed it. lol Click on “show” if it’s not showing. I’m suspecting it’s because this is a full-screen video, you can’t see the video showing otherwise.] Go figure! lol Uranus!!!! 😀 Do take time to watch it.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 11, 2012
    Uranus direct in two days… Are you ready? I wonder if the Beatles released this when Uranus was in major transit back then…hmmmm…

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 12, 2012
    Well, you can tell Uranus is already warming up in a Chinese-curse kind of way! This news clearly shows it belongs to this thread.

Shots fired at mall in Portland, Oregon; multiple dead and wounded
    By Isolde Raftery, NBC News

Updated at 7:52 p.m. ET: A shooting at a mall in Portland, Ore., on Tuesday afternoon left multiple dead and wounded, according to Clackamas County Lt. James Rhodes. There was no confirmation of how many people were killed or hurt. 

The Oregonian newspaper said that one of its sports columnists was in the mall and reported that dozens of shots were fired in the food court near the Macy’s at the Clackamas Town Center around 3:20 p.m.

KGW.com reported that the shooter was wearing a hockey mask, but it did not cite a source for the information.
    A woman who answered the phone at Chipotle in the mall told NBC News that someone ran in and yelled, “It’s a shooting, it’s a shooting.”

She said employees shut the restaurant doors. She said the mall is crawling with police.

Witness Amber Tate told KATU that she was standing in the parking lot when she spotted a man wearing a camouflage shirt and what looked like a bulletproof vest.

Tate said he looked like a teenager.

The mall entrances have been blocked off, according to the Oregonian.

©2012 NBCnews.com
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/11/15849093-shots-fired-at-mall-in-portland-oregon-multiple-dead-and-wounded?lite

Oregon - multiple shooting

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Clackamas Town Center shooting: At least 2 shot dead, more injured by man with rifle
    By The Oregonian
    on December 11, 2012 at 4:54 PM, updated December 11, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Two people were killed and at least one other was shot at Clackamas Town Center by a man brandishing a semiautomatic rifle, according to police reports.

Emergency dispatchers received reports that a shooting may have occurred near Macy’s and that a man was seen with an AR-15 rifle near the mall’s food court around 3:29 p.m. The man also may be wearing body armor.

4:54 p.m.: Pedro Garcia, 24, of Happy Valley, said he was walking to Panera Bread Co. at the mall to get some sandwiches, “like any other day.’’

He was just outside the mall when he said he heard at least six shots. “But what caught my attention, I could smell the gunpowder,’’ Garcia said. “That’s what pretty much made me run. The gunpowder is what made me react.” 

Soon, several police cars raced up to the mall doors. An officer holding a rifle yelled at him and others to “run, run, run!’’ A staff worker at Panera Bread Co. was standing by the front door, not letting people in or out, Garcia said. 

Garcia said he ran to his car, where his wife was waiting for him.   

“It’s pretty crazy stuff. You never expect anything to happen like this,’’ Garcia said. “I’m just shocked that we’re trending on Twitter because of this. It’s horrible.’’ 

4:51 p.m.:  The Sunnyside Road off-ramp from Interstate 205 has been shut down while police SWAT teams search for a gunman who killed two people at the nearby Clackamas Town Center and left an additional half-dozen people injured.

Meanwhile, air traffic above the mall has been restricted while helicopter ambulances are preparing to land so they can ferry critical-care patients to trauma centers. A fleet of ambulances has gathered at the mall while medical teams are performing triage, evaluating the conditions of the shooting victims. 

At the same time, the Town Center remains on lock-down status while SWAT teams are making systematic sweeps of the stores and corridors. The mall’s theaters have been evacuated and several TriMet buses have arrived to take witnesses away for orderly interviews. 

The shooting rampage cut short the holiday atmosphere at the mall, instead spreading a pall of horror and shock. 

According to preliminary reports, a man with a semiautomatic rifle opened fire near Macy’s around 3:29 p.m. The man, who may have been wearing body armor and camouflage clothing, also was seen near the mall’s food court.

John Canzano, sports columnist for The Oregonian, reported that as many as 60 shots were fired while he was shopping at the mall.

Canzano said he first noticed people “running out of the mall kind of crying and upset.” He stopped a person who said “somebody has an automatic weapon and is shooting.”

Crowds of shoppers were seen running from the mall. Others huddled together, crying, while trying to take cover. Some early reports indicated the man was carrying an AR-15 rifle, the semiautomatic, civilian version of the fully automatic, military M-16. Both rifles fire the same high-powered cartridge. It is not clear whether the shooting was the work of a single gunman or if others were involved. 

One deputy reported that the rifle may have jammed and that a full magazine was found on the floor. 

An unconfirmed report indicated that the gunman may have killed himself after the shooting. 

Clackamas County sheriff’s deputies have not been able to confirm the reports. Names of the shooting victims are not yet available. 

Police have not offered any motive or indicated that the gunman may have announced his intentions. Police agencies throughout the county are answering calls to the sheriff’s office while deputies are investigating at the mall.

4:41 p.m.: Isabel Valentine of West Linn was nearly finished with shopping when she heard shots as she was leaving The Body Shop store and heading toward the food court.

Valentine, 20, said she and three other customers were led by three employees out of the mall and into the sparking lot through a fire escape. She said it took about 20 minutes for her to reach her car, and she drove from the mall.

“The scene outside as I was leaving was just chaos,” she told The Oregonian. “Police were everywhere, people were crying and screaming, and we still don’t know exactly why this all happened.”

[More updated items on the same page. At last reports, I heard from a friend there that 60 shots were fired and the gunman was “neutralized.” I’m not sure what “neutralized” means in this case, but I’ll leave that alone. I guess “neutralized” in this case refers to his being dead but they aren’t sure whether he killed himself or “had help.”  Tragic situation, regardless.]

© 2012 Oregon Live LLC
    http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2012/12/clackamas_town_center_shooting.html

I found it intriguing that Pluto fell in the 8th house (mutual reception with Saturn) and Uranus rules the Midheaven in this chart. 

Moon in the 6th house conjunct Mercury, but notice how the Moon is squaring 10th house Neptune within 1 minute! Whew! Mercury rules the Ascendant. 

From what I see, this is a situation that doesn’t need more than this quick glance since I was mainly focused on Uranus and seeing whether this fit.  The only other thing that struck me was Jupiter’s first house placement with a wide orb making it conjunct the Ascendant, indicating an expansion of events. Certainly that was the case as well when 60 rapidfire bullets sprayed the mall, sending people running in all directions.

It was a quick glance, interesting from that perspective. Now wait till you see the next Uranus story! It’s got a neat twist. 😉

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

A fun story next…
    Kiam Ronan Moriya - natal chart
    Boy turning 12 at 12:12 p.m. on 12/12/12

Kiam Moriya will turn 12 years old at 12:12 p.m. on 12/12/12. The boy from Birmingham, Ala., has the New York birth certificate from 2000 to prove it.
    By Scott Stump, TODAY contributor

When Kiam Moriya’s parents went to fill out paperwork for his birth certificate two weeks after he was born in 2000, something strange was brought to their attention. 

“The lady who was helping us fill out the forms said, ‘Do you realize your son was born December 12 at 12:12 p.m.?’’’ Kiam’s father, Kazuo Moriya, told TODAY.com. “That’s when it really hit us with all those twelves. I do have to admit that it might mean something, but I have no idea what. It’s definitely a little crazy.’’

Kiam will turn 12 years old at precisely 12:12 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12, which has made him a bit of a sensation online and in his hometown of Birmingham, Ala., since his story went public. For one minute on Wednesday, it will be dozens wild. 

“I think a lot of his classmates and his friends think that it is a cool thing,’’ Moriya said. “It has gone a little crazy in my opinion.’’

Making that confluence of numbers even stranger is that Kiam’s original due date was February 2001, but he was born nearly eight weeks premature at the exact time and date featuring all the twelves. Born in Lawrence Hospital in Bronxville, N.Y., he weighed 4 pounds, 10 ounces and was in an incubator for 10 days, but did not suffer any complications.

“We’ve joked around that he’s the chosen one,’’ his father said.

Moriya, who works for an automotive manufacturing supplier, emigrated from Tokyo when he was 15. He noted that the Japanese consider the year 2000 to be the 12th year of the reign of the current emperor and is known as “Heisei 12.’’ Moriya is also a Presbyterian minister ordained in Japan, and he pointed out the biblical significance of that number, from the 12 apostles to the 12 tribes of Israel.

“A lot of people didn’t believe it,’’ he said. “We had to bring the [birth] certificate to show people just to prove that we’re not making it up.’’

Kiam Ronan Moriya BC-BR

Kiam Moriya’s parents did not know about the strange confluence of time and date until they filled out the paperwork for his birth certificate two weeks after his birth.

The coincidence of time, date and age for Kiam’s birthday has also brought out the apocalypse-obsessed fringe of the Internet.

“There are these weirdos out there online, all these doomsday people, saying he needs to be killed and that he’s the Antichrist,’’ his father said. “We’re trying to tone it down because it’s a little freaky. It’s just a fun little story.’’

The family held a birthday party with a BMX bike theme for Kiam on Saturday, arranging a group of Krispy Kreme doughnuts to form the number 12. On Wednesday, Kiam will celebrate his exact birthday at Joseph S. Bruno Montessori Academy in Birmingham, where he is a sixth-grader.  

Kiam’s family, friends and teachers plan on celebrating during his lunch period, and his mother, Tamara Moriya, is buying his favorite Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the whole school, which is about 200 students. As for Kiam, he enjoyed the attention at first, but is starting to get a little overwhelmed, his father said.

“Last night, after we went to their taekwondo lesson, I was driving him and his brother home from class, and he did tell me this is getting a little bit crazy and a little bit stressful,’’ Moriya said. “All of this attention might be getting to be a little much for him.’’

Kiam is also the last one who can have a birthday of this kind.

“I guess you could say that is the case because there is no 13/13/13,’’ his father said. “We keep on wondering why it happened that way, especially to our son. It’s just wild.’’

©2012 NBCnews.com
    http://todaynews.today.com/_news/2012/12/11/15845685-boy-turning-12-at-1212-pm-on-121212?lite

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

And what’s intercepted in Kiam’s first house? Why, Uranus, of course! 🙂

Other points of interest: A Venus-Neptune conjunction in the 11th house (Uranus’ natural home) in Aquarius, Uranus in Aquarius in his 12th house (Neptune’s natural home, and Neptune rules his rising sign)…

I love that partile conjunction (42′) between his Mercury and Pluto in the 9th house. He’ll probably be quite a researcher. The other thing that hit me… When I was hypnotized for regression to unearth many of my past lives, the parapsychologist who did so had a unique trait: he could read minds. He also had a Mercury-Pluto conjunction and similarly unique aspects in his chart. I wish I could follow this child’s chart to see what roads he takes. Should be a fascinating journey!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 14, 2012
    I’m sitting here reeling with the news that first came across the local television station news being aired 30 minutes ago that one child was reported dead in another mass school shooting. This time, it’s an elementary school student between the ages of 5 and 10. Only it’s worse. While the news continued to be aired, updates came in and it’s now believed several children have died and a large number of shots were fired. The gunman, believed to be the father of one of the students at the school, killed himself after killing or wounding “a couple of dozen people.”

Note the anaretic degree on the Sun-ruled Leo Ascendant with (news report update coming in now…)…

“It is turning out to be worse than anyone could have imagined.” 

“A very grim picture here.”

More after the news report.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 14, 2012
    “It is turning out to be worse than anyone could have imagined.”

“A very grim picture here.”

“27 dead. It appears to be as many as a dozen children dead.” 

The principal is among the dead or injured. The gunman appeared to be “between 18 and 20 years old” and apparently came up from New Jersey.

Quotes from the CBS News Special Report currently being aired.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.