Tell me the way of learing Astrology and Tarot Card!

About Me Forums Astrology Tell me the way of learing Astrology and Tarot Card!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

brenjail

Hello,

Newbie is asking for your suggestion. Hope someone will help me and guide me a little about learning Astrology and Tarot Card learning. Though I have little bit idea about Astrology and have seen few tutorials on YouTube already. And for Tarot Card learning didn’t find anything which is suitable. Can you recommend me the way?

Thank you!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Hi Brenjail, and welcome to the site!

Learn Tarot is one of the best sites I know of for learning to read the Tarot owned by Joan Bunning who has also written a book on the subject. She’s been around for at least 20 years! While there are many superb sites with highly developed conversations on the subject of Tarot, Joan Bunning will offer the foundations to get you firmly grounded in your exploration, and she offers a free online course!

As for learning astrology, for starters, I’m certainly happy to answer questions. If you’re a member of Facebook, I can also direct you to my KISS (Keep It Simply Serious) Astrology group there which is devoted to offering a place for professional astrologers to discuss techniques with each other at the same time we’re all there to reply to students who are in various stages of learning. If you can tell me what you are seeking, Brenjail, I’ll have a better idea on how to guide you in this area since all astrology isn’t the same: there are areas of specialization and approach that can help me to know whether you’d do well to follow one particular astrologer or another (while I obviously hope you’ll stay here with me too! :yes: )

brenjail

Can you suggest me a link here? I will really appreciate your efforts? Thanks!

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Hi Brenjail,

Michelle hasn’t forgotten your request. She is just very busy writing an article for the site. She will respond here soon. Hold tight. 🙂

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Thanks so much for your patience, brenjail! Joan Bunning’s free online Learning Tarot course can be found at Learn Tarot. She’s been doing this for years and knows her stuff.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Thanks so much for the interim message, Expecto. I’m very grateful! :heart:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.