some thoughts…and reflexions (Mar 10, 2008)

About Me Forums Astrology some thoughts…and reflexions (Mar 10, 2008)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Luciane Luciane ♡Mar 10, 2008
    some thoughts…and reflexions
    Hi Michelle!!! How are you??
    First of all…sorry, I have been out of orkut communities for a long time…and I came back recently.

I would like to know the diferences between Vedic and Western Astrology.
    I read that Vedic astrology, among other diferences, consider an analysis also focused in past lives. Is that correct?

And considering that, is possible to identify the soul age. If this is correct, how is it calculated?

“Old soul” means “Very well developted soul”??

Only some doubts and reflexions that I´ve been thinking about.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Mar 15, 2008
    Hi Luciane!

I’m always glad to see your posts and am delighted to see you doing so again.

I can answer the basic differences for you (lunar versus solar calendar, constellations versus planets in the signs, Sidereal versus Tropical zodiac, and so on), but I should imagine you know these things already.

Vedic astrologers look at the chart for karmic retribution, but I really am not able to answer much beyond my knowing this particular point. I hope one of the Indian astrologers in the community will take time to address your questions. The point about karmic retribution happens to stick out in my mind because of a discussion that took place in this community a few years ago. Beyond that, however, I really can’t answer your questions related to Vedic astrology with confidence.

Luciane Luciane ♡Mar 16, 2008
    Michelle
    Thank you for your reply…

OK I hope that someone here can clear me about that…

I think that is an interesting subject, comparing the main differences and similarity about both astrology.
    If someone has a suggestion of website that I can found those informations, I really apreciate because I´ve loked for but unfortunatly I could´nt find.

Regards!!!

Luciane Luciane ♡Mar 21, 2008
    no tips about the subject???

Luciane Luciane ♡Apr 3, 2008
    Chico
    Thank you for your post!

I alwayas think about the relation betwenn many past lifes & soul development. And I agree…when you said : “an old soul means one with many past lifes (which is not necessarily a well-developed one)”

I´ve already did some researches in internet about Vedic & Karmic Astrology, but it isn´t clear enough for me.

I understood that Karmic astrology is related to Western Chart but with another analisys, related to other lives experiences and how we feel in current life all path and tendencies.

I already read something about Fixed Stars & Spiritual gifts or challenges…and the analisys of that is mainly in relation to Vedic Chart.

Is that correct?

How we can define the soul age through Vedic or Karmic astrology?

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Manju Manju ..Apr 3, 2008
    Vedic Astrology is true and existing from very old…it having very good maths also,like Varshaphala(yearly predictions),

eclips ,planetary conjunctions and axis rotations of planets etc. depending on Zodiac signs and longitude latitude of places, time predictions etc.

Based on vedic Astrology many modern astrologers(out side of vedic astrology) wrote their own books …

Manju Manju ..Apr 3, 2008 @ vedic astrology secretly telling some Mantra sidhis (methods like meditation,tantra)
    to predict correctly about horary results ,these mantra sidhis comes like god gift

Luciane Luciane ♡Jun 3, 2008
    Manju
    Thank you for your post!!

Girish Girish JoshiJun 11, 2008
    Luciane,
    In Bhagavad Gita Shri Krishna had told about soul that-

Nainam Chhedanti shstrani, nainam dahati pavakah…….

This is in Sanshkrit language and meaning is

No any weapons can destroy, no wind can dry it, no water can wet it….that is a soul.
    Means a soul never dies. It is not taking birth and not dying, also.

So, there is no new or old soul. Only a soul is coming to earth with a new body and the birth time stars along with past karms will decide its future. Thats why many things can not be explained just by reading stars.

I have one incident to share with you. In a hospital, two kids have taken birth with a difference of 8-10 seconds. They must have same Horoscope but one child died after 3 days where as the other child I have seen for years in the colony.

Can the death of the first child be explained?
    In Hindu philosophy its a karma.

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Jun 11, 2008
    Girish
    They must have same Horoscope

Perhaps in Indian astrological calculations, the two charts would be the same. If there is an actual recorded time down to the seconds, the two charts are not the same in Western astrological calculations although some Western astrologers I’ve met appear not to be able to see the fine tuning that makes the difference between the two charts.

Girish Girish JoshiJun 11, 2008
    In Vaidik astrology, one can part 30 degrees of a sign in to 27 parts(called Sapt visansh kundali means 27th part horoscope) that is maximum fine tunning possible. That means 60 minute devided by 27 = 2.22 minutes = 133.2 seconds.

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Jun 11, 2008
    I understand that, Girish, but when I work with the astrological chart and am looking at the house calculations, each house having up to 29°59’59”, every degree, minute and second of those house calculations can reveal nuances that are otherwise missed, especially in the case of twins and other multiple births or anomalies of birth. The house calculations are also based on the latitude and longitude of birth as well as the exact time of birth, so the more accurate the time of birth–even down to the second–the more accurately the chart can be read and understood.

Girish Girish JoshiJul 28, 2008
    The house calculations are also based on the latitude and longitude of birth as well as the exact time of birth, so the more accurate the time of birth–even down to the second–the more accurately the chart can be read and understood.

This is the point for a debate. The birth time is difficult to register so accurately because delivery is always acompaning troubles with it.

Also, which time is birth time, when child comes out, or when child is crying? etc.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Jul 29, 2008
    Also, which time is birth time, when child comes out, or when child is crying? etc.

It’s said when the first breath is taken. But I’m not going to question that. I think the most important thing is the most accurate record keeping possible. Even if it’s not the precise second the universe states but the relationship of time to the universal time is the same (in the case of twins, for instance), that will set the stage for the precise differences needed. We are, after all, human.

No, seconds cannot always be established. But as I stated in my last post, “…the more accurate the time of birth–even down to the second–the more accurately the chart can be read and understood.” So if you have told an astrologer, “oh, I was born about 9:45 pm,” but in reality you were born at 9:58 pm or 9:34 pm, that will make an enormous difference. So you aim for that accuracy in time, even if you are unable to achieve that accuracy. You make the effort to do so.

…delivery is always acompaning troubles with it.

No, Girish, I don’t buy that. I’ve had 4 live births. If delivery always had troubles accompanying it, many women wouldn’t give birth in the home. I delivered in the hospital. There are options offered to women today. Nope. Delivery does not always have troubles accompanying it.

I delivered in the hospital. There are options offered to women today.

That was my choice.

Addendum thoughts here… lol

when child comes out, or when child is crying? etc.

And if you are making the decision for “when the child comes out,” will you choose the head or the feet? If the feet, what about a breach birth?

As for when the child is crying, we don’t like to confront these thoughts, but some babies are not born alive, yet they still have a chart because they had lived in the womb at some point. Such arguments are exercises in futility because it’s not our choice for that time. That is determined by the medical personnel who are going to cooperate–or not. The more accurate the time we’re given, the more accurate the reading will be. That’s the bottom line. We must trust at least what we’re given.

Some people can work with rectification. I have done so at times, although I’d rather not. When I do, my foundations actually begin with the PNE, the Pre-Natal Epoch chart. Also, if there is any kind of confusion about the birth time, this can help to clarify the matter.

Murali Murali SankarJul 31, 2008
    @ G S
    It is very interesting to read what all you said. And I am sure that almost every Indian (at least) know that Bhagavad Gita contains advices given to Arjuna by Lord Krishna. I Lord Shiva had nothing to do with it!

I am waiting for somebody else in the community, who have some real knowledge in this matter to discuss the description of Nirvana given by you.

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Jul 31, 2008
    G S
    @ michelle how you got to know you lived 4 lives? some clairvoyant or hypnotic regression?

I would suggest you reread the passage to which you are referring. In answer to this specific question and the passage to which you were referring to with “4 lives,” it’s called conception, pregnancy, labor, delivery and childbirth.

I said I had four live births. That means I had four children. It also implies that I was pregnant more than four times.

🙁 🙁 G S !!!!

There is nothing to be confused about!! 🙂 I can help.

See, sometimes it happens that a baby is dead during birth ( the baby comes out dead, from the mother’s womb). I am sure you might have heard about such unfortunate circumstances.

Now, when Michelle said she had 4 live births, it means that she gave birth to 4 ‘live’ babies. My mother had 2 live births, first was my sister, second was me. That is all!!! 😮

PS: And this is why I scrapped you early morning; to read the posts completely and clearly, before quipping. Thanks.

@ G S
    regarding lord siva gives the knowledge is beyond doubt . no questions about that…

If you are referring to the Gita, “Bhagavad Gita”, then sorry, in no means can I accept your statement. I don’t have to visit any websites for that. I am confident enough to say that it was NOT Lord Shiva who enlightens Arjuna, but IT IS Lord Krishna. There is no place for an argument in that.

Neo
    See, sometimes it happens that a baby is dead during birth ( the baby comes out dead, from the mother’s womb). I am sure you might have heard about such unfortunate circumstances.

And sometimes there’s a miscarriage, which is what happened in my case. 🙂

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

G S
    You obviously don’t understand. I have four children. I have no idea why you would say 0.

Western astrology determines the optimum times in which one might get pregnant. I’ve seen Indian astrology be wrong on determining the number, so please don’t try to tell me that Indian astrology is the be all, end all in that department. Indian astrology brings a lot of knowledge to the table, and so does Western astrology. It is my fondest desire for both sides to glean that knowledge from each other, not to think either side can shove the other’s face in it as if to say one is better than the other! That will cause a war, trust me on that!

Indian astrology, as does Western astrology, has its flaws. Presumably by sharing this knowledge, both can learn and grow and become enhanced. Triggers for problems in communication include things like “x WILL happen if you have this and this in your chart.” Guaranteed, I will take that person to task, so I will urge you to tread carefully, G S, which you and I both know you don’t always do in private or in public. Read carefully what people say before thinking you know what they’re talking about. Better that you ask if this is what they mean instead of assuming things that shouldn’t be assumed.

Here is a case where I might have misunderstood in fact, and if so, I apologize. It’s hard for me to see the “f” as you have it because you don’t have a space between that and the parenthesis mark. It’s true that I don’t have any female children. I don’t know that I can believe, however, that the number and gender of children can be determined. If you can do so, are you game to try with data I give you?

Murali Murali SankarAug 1, 2008
    @ G S
    yes it can be in case of m/f differentiation of numbers . though i cant give it right now. it is about to be 00.00 hours .

I couldn’t get it.

You saying that Eastern Astrology can decide number of Male/Female children to be born?
    And you are able to prove it? As I said before, I’m curious to learn new things, in their accurate form.

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Aug 1, 2008
    Neo
    I have data that can be used for him to prove it as he claimed.

@ G S
    ok. no war. 🙂 I’m glad that you finally accepted the basic fact about Gita.

@ Michelle
    Hi. Could you please give him the data so that he can enlighten me (and the rest of us) about how to do it? And I request you to check if he is correct. I don’t want to learn false lessons.

Thank you . 🙂

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Aug 1, 2008
    30 October 1984, 8:51 AM, Binghamton, NY (75W55, 42N06)
    6 October 1978, 1:55 PM (13:55), Norwich, NY
    13 September 1988, 2:34 PM (14:34), Brooklyn, NY

More coming, but I have to leave right now.

Michelle Astrology dpMichelle Young – Aug 2, 2008
    G S
    So you can intrusively proceed??? I don’t know about “intrusion,” but you have led us to believe it’s possible to determine the number of children and by gender that people can have. I’ve given you three. There will be more coming. It’s as simple as that. Now if you can’t prove it, say so. If you can prove it, please do so.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 4, 2008
    G S
    More data:

15 August 1962, 2:44 PM (14:44), Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA
    21 August 1967, 11:25 AM, Oakland, California, USA
    16 February 1974, 7:34 PM (19:34), Johnson City, NY
    27 May 1948, 1:55 AM, Regensburg, Germany
    17 January 1951, 11:58 PM (23:58), Binghamton, NY

Okay, between this and the other data I gave you, you should have 8 of them now. Please let us know your findings.

Murali Murali SankarAug 5, 2008
    :-O Where is G S???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.