Quick news, everyone!

About Me Forums Site News Quick news, everyone!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

I’ve heard from a few people that they’ve wanted to reach me but the site mail had been down. No worries! As of tonight, sending me a note will be possible again whether for readings, fees, or to ask questions of me or of one of the geniuses behind the scenes. Thanks so much for your patience!

And to those geniuses behind the scenes, this one’s for you!! I appreciate you! :yahoo: :rose: :heart:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone!

Did you know if you’re a registered member, you do not have to use those avatars, that you can switch to your own photo? (Keep it G-rated, however, or you’ll find it gone–and you may be too though, and I’d be sorry to see you go. Thanks for keeping the mood positive. 🙂 )

If you want to change to your own pic and run into trouble doing so, let us know, and we’ll see how we can help. :mail:

I do hope you’re enjoying it here! More is coming over the next several weeks. keep your eyes on the communities as well! :rose: :heart:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Get set, everyone! It’s finally happening!
    :yahoo:
    If things go according to what we’re hoping here on the site, Phase 2 will begin over the next 3 weeks.
    :whistle:
    I’m in the midst of finishing the 2015 Solar Returns for India and Pakistan so I can wrap up an article I’ve been eager to put to bed at last with Dell Horoscope, and then the Astrology and Scorpio communities will begin to see their archives uploaded here for additional comments and new conversation! It promises to be a busy month!

And please, if you’re having issues in receiving mail from the site, let us know! If you’re a registered member (it’s free!), you should be getting notices whenever a new Feature article is posted. If you’re also participating in the communities or have favorited threads or the communities themselves (I think the communities can also be favorited), you should get notice here too about when new comments are made. :yes:

I do hope you’ll join in. :heart: :rose:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

We’re close to the launch of Phase 2!!! It’s finally going to start happening! Are you one of the original members of the Scorpio or Astrology communities we had on Orkut? Let me know you’re here. This has been a long time in coming, and I hope you’re as excited about it as I am!

Hmmm…think we need some dancing smilies too, huh? :yahoo: :heart: :rose:

Geez, I missed this!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.