Music, Music, Music!, PART 3 continuing ORIGINAL thread begun May 16, 2012

About Me Forums Scorpio! Music, Music, Music!, PART 3 continuing ORIGINAL thread begun May 16, 2012

This topic contains 53 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Expecto Patronum 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

More special for those of us who had Saturn returns. 🙂
    Things aren’t especially rosy still.

Nice song – Never realized it was used in Hobbit.

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Tribute to September, before it gets over:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Neptune continues to transit my Mercury, so this is especially fitting, don’t you agree? 😉

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Found some music tonight that surprised me because I really loved it. I heard the gorup on the Late Show with Steven Colbert and wasn’t really sure whether I liked them or not. But when I heard these and a whole album, oh my! This is good in the most haunting kind of way!

I think I’ll hoard the album for a bit and wait to see if any of you agree…

Hermes4

Hi all
    I just joined the forums 🙂 I’m Collby, and this morning I saw an appearance on the BBC by Vasthi Bunyan. I’m not sure if you have heard of her but in tandem with the change of season I’d like to share this song with you guys.

Do check out her other songs to such as Another Diamond Day and Train song.

She is a bit of an enigma. :good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSaZ_u7ADM

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

That’s lovely, Collby! Wistful and a bit unexpected. Thak you for sharing it, and welcome to the communities! 🙂

Hermes4

Thanks for the welcome Michelle!

Glad you enjoyed it… I have quite an eclectic taste and be nice to share music with you all on here.

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Nice songs, Collby and welcome to the community.

Now since it’s Halloween time, this song that is synonymous with it, should go in here. :mail:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Well, I discovered an awesome musician tonight. For those of you in the San Jose, California area, you’ve been blessed with this voice in your neck of the woods. Now you need to help to get the word out because few know about him. :mail: When you hear his voice–and the lyrics he wrote, the music he wrote, the music he’s playing, I think you’ll see what had me so delighted to have found it. :yahoo: I think you’ll like it as much as I do. But why isn’t he famous yet?!?! :scratch:

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Feeling Good by Avicii: Originally performed by Nina Simone
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Whew, Expecto, that’s the steamy version of Christmas–what we’ve had here until this weekend, a total surprise at best. But then Uranus is very much in play this week. :wacko:

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Stupid Cupid – Connie Francis

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

“I’m gonna live like tomorrow doesn’t exist” – Sia, Chandelier

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

We really need that “like” button although a “love” button would be nice too, wouldn’t it, Expecto?

And I found one to share…a love song that really has an astrological theme to it, I think. See what you think of this–if you haven’t heard it yet, that is.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Hermes4, Collby, I just happened to notice you posted a song that has apparently been removed from YouTube. By any chance do you remember which one is was so you can repost it with a new link? Just thought I’d ask… :scratch: :unsure: :whistle:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.