Music, Music, Music!, PART 3 continuing ORIGINAL thread begun May 16, 2012

About Me Forums Scorpio! Music, Music, Music!, PART 3 continuing ORIGINAL thread begun May 16, 2012

This topic contains 53 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Expecto Patronum 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

It’s from the musical Rent. I’ve been told it’s a good movie.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

i’ll have to keep my eye out for it, Expecto. Thank you!

Jenlerose

I Love this Song! Thank you! :heart:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Feel free to post some of your own too, Jenlerose! That’s the fun of this thread. Expecto especially loves to post them, and you’ll find we have a plethora of music from the oldest to the newest, all genres count. 🙂 I’m delighted you found the thread! :yahoo:

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Just ‘coz I like Boston. 🙂 It’s a melodious song too. I read this comment somewhere.
    “Think I need a sunrise, tired of sunset”
    – “Set your alarms to 5AM.”

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sireesha, did you say something in here? I see no message! Bizarre!

I love this…

Susmit Sen feat. Papon – Wild Epiphany

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

For the life of me, I can’t figure out the song that was playing over and over in my head today. I’ve heard it before, and for a while, I could have even sung it to you. It’s gone now as I listen to this, but I’m playing this for the same reason that song was ringing in my head…

It’s haunting. This particular song with Susmit Sen just reminds me of the interweavings of Indian and Middle Eastern cultures, music that is very much a part of my own roots…

Neptune’s Dance

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Have any of you heard of Taimane? She’s amazing!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Remember the song I mentioned that was playing in my head the other day, and I couldn’t figure out which one it was? It happened again last night. Same song. Same problem. I can’t figure out which one it is! Gah!

Meanwhile, Susmit Sen has offered a peek at the Making of Neptune’s Dance, so I thought I’d share it with you. Expecto Patronum, I know you’ll enjoy this. :rose:

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

While we wait for the old Music Music Music threads to come here (Bravo, M!), here’s a sweet one. Also used in X-Men – Days of Future Past.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Ohhh I’d forgotten this! Another reminder about Saturn (time) as it now prepares to make ingress to Sagittarius on 17/18 September depending on where in the world you are! What marvelous timing, Expecto! Thank you!

And yes, I’m working as fast as I can. I’m currently doing more uploads on the Astrology community and will be balancing after the next 8 uploads through there, so I’m doing 5 from each so I can stay on task. There’s a slew of files!!! I’m afraid to count! lol I’m just doing. The communities, however, will be launching this coming week, regardless. I think I might integrate some of these files with the originals where I can too. That way, we’ll have the merge and avoid confusion.

Thoughts?

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Did Saturn make you feel like these?

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Wow!!!!! Expecto, I’ve never heard the first one! I absolutely love this one!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I can’t resist… Shall we call this Ode to Saturn in Sagittarius? 😉

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

In answer to your question, Expecto, yes, you know the second one is how I felt. It’s common for one with Saturn transiting the first house though…or at least alternating form the gut-wrenching pain.

😥

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.