Music, Music, Music!, PART 3 continuing ORIGINAL thread begun May 16, 2012

About Me Forums Scorpio! Music, Music, Music!, PART 3 continuing ORIGINAL thread begun May 16, 2012

This topic contains 53 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Expecto Patronum 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

THIS BEGINS PART 3 of the ORIGINAL MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC thread begun May 16, 2012.
    Part 1

‘Coz we can’t live without it.
    Here is a sweet one to begin with.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

:yahoo:

Wow, Expecto!! What a perfect opener to the music thread!! I know I need to find the rest of the files and start uploading them as soon as I’m done with the latest work, but I can certainly incorporate the files from the original Music, Music, Music! thread into here. Yours will be the introductory note, and I’ll add the history into this one.

Hopefully, that won’t confuse anyone. If it does, I suspect it will be a newcomer to the original Scorpio community, and not one from the original membership. They’ll understand and get in with the flow as it develops again. I think this is great! Thank you!

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

:whistle:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Inspired, are we, Expecto? lol

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

oh yeah!

michaelLamas

I like it! :whistle:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto, meet Michael Lamas. He’s a good guy, and I don’t even know if he’s a Scorpio yet! :unsure: (Gee, no giggle face yet? Pity!)

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Hello Michael. Scorpio welcomes you!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Is that a Fu Manchu I see on your picture, Expecto? lol

(Btw, I just tried to like your last comment, but I can’t tell if it works yet. I see something happened. I’m just not sure what! lol)

Let me know if you can edit your posts now. I believe you can. I see an edit button too.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

:yahoo: Yes!!! We have a like button that works and an edit button too!!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Okay, so the warm weather is here, and a couple of friends posted the following song this morning, and it shook the cobwebs out of my brain. Perhaps you’ll find the same with the sizzling sounds of the Caribbean for you too!

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

It’s Gandalf the Grey in my picture, M. I’m all over the place. 🙂

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Gandalf the Grey with a Fu Manchu: Hmmm…veddy veddy interesting! :wacko: :scratch: Pity there’s nothing like :giggle: here. 😀 I really need that cute little giggle guy I used to do.

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Because you spoke of seasons, here is one I was a part of in my A Capella group.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Is this just a video, Expecto, or from a movie? Looks good!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.