Music, Music, Music! ORIGINAL, started May 16, 2012

About Me Forums Scorpio! Music, Music, Music! ORIGINAL, started May 16, 2012

This topic contains 62 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 11, 2012
    Moon in Cancer was present today, the 11th, through the whole day. To Moon in Cancer, in memory of all those we lost to the tragedy of September 11, 2001. The lyrics are below the song:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumSep 11, 2012
    Moon in Cancer meaning lot of overwhelming emotions?

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 11, 2012
    Certainly a lot of emotion and heightened sensitivity.I found it interesting that the Moon was in Cancer, and the news was discussing the ways of honoring the victims of 9-11 across the nation by pitching in to help communities, remembering specific people and their bucket lists and using those lists to achieve the dreams of the victims while helping less fortunate to start over their lives or make their lives a little easier. That’s a lot of 4th house stuff, and Cancer is the nation’s Sun. Nice, beautiful perspectives! One of those efforts has resulted in the building of an 11000-square-foot building where physically challenged people will be able to have experiences they otherwise couldn’t have. Marvelous ideas all the way to flood and hurricane and tornado clean up!  That even takes us through 3rd house stuff, thanks to Jupiter’s presence in Gemini. 

From where I sit, that’s nurturing–and simply brilliant!

This ends part 1 of the Music, Music, Music ORIGINAL thread started on May 16, 2012. Music, Music, Music, part 2

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.