Music, Music, Music! ORIGINAL, started May 16, 2012

About Me Forums Scorpio! Music, Music, Music! ORIGINAL, started May 16, 2012

This topic contains 62 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 25, 2012
    You know what I was just thinking? We should try to make a point of welcoming in the new Sun signs as the months go by with an appropriate song…and thanks to a Plutonian friend of mine, I got this reminder a few minutes ago. A great one for welcoming in Leo!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumAug 28, 2012
    Welcome, Virgo!

Michelle

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 28, 2012
    Not sure about Virgo, but boy oh boy this definitely hits all three of my Grand Trines! Neptune is dancing in my head! I know the song…but wow, this version is amazing! Thank you, Expecto!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumAug 28, 2012
    I know. Especially the solo by Sue (?). She’s incredible!

No objections there, Expecto. I agree.

I suppose this can be for Gemini or Virgo. The Sun is currently in Virgo; Jupiter is currently in Gemini. Seems like the perfect song for this pair:

The lyrics … mg the lyrics…

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 30, 2012
    The Full Moon in Pisces and a reminder for getting in touch with the spiritual side of your life, to communicate even silently and to take time to dream.

lol And for the last 30 minutes, Neptune reminded me it’s very much conjunct my Mercury! I couldn’t load any pages and sat here spinning my wheels. 😀 lol I really hope I wasn’t alone.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 1, 2012
    Here’s one, Expecto Patronum, for both today’s Neptune-Mercury conjunction and the Blue Moon we had this weekend… 

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 1, 2012
    Welcome, September!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumSep 3, 2012
    You actually found a song on Blue Moon! 

September is probably the most sung of month. Here’s Green Day – fitting those who want to withdraw from outside world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqIndOEE00c [Thanks for giving me a hint about what this was, Expecto, because the video was removed. Here’s the substitute.]

This beautiful piece may help you dream. Hats off, Howard Shore!

Michelle

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Another one to September.

Michelle

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 3, 2012
    Wonderful choices, Expecto! I love the music from Lord of the Rings and had heard that piece before. It’s lovely. Thank you!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Glad you liked them, Michelle. 

Just realized that embedding the videos hides all the information. Although, they are famous songs, but mentioning them anyway.

Or you can “shazam” them. 🙂

1. Wake me up when september ends – Green Day 

2. The Lord of the Rings: Breaking of the fellowship (seventeenth song in the Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack) – Howard Shore

3. September – Daughtry

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 4, 2012
    Drowning out the thunderstorm here…one of my all-time favorite songs…(quick, someone help me with an astrological connection…)

Oh I know! Uranus and Pluto!!! (For those who are wondering, yes, I deleted my last post and got a better video of the same song…)

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumSep 8, 2012
    To Saturday! 🙂 

The Moment – Kenny G

Michelle

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 8, 2012
    This is to the brightest star! Guesses?

Michelle

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 10, 2012
    There’s a Moon-Mars trine coming up after the transiting T-square is done tomorrow (today already in India)…what better song than this? Thanks, Alice! It’s a keeper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMW0fv3sBZQ [This was removed, but I’m positive this is Alice’s Restaurant because we didn’t have any Alice in the community in 2012 that I can recall…here’s hoping–and my apologies if I’ve forgotten there was an Alice in Scorpio back then! :-O ]

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.