Music, Music, Music! ORIGINAL, started May 16, 2012

About Me Forums Scorpio! Music, Music, Music! ORIGINAL, started May 16, 2012

This topic contains 62 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumJun 2, 2012
    errr….its, not it’s. Michelle

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJun 2, 2012
    lol!!!! I didn’t even correct your English! 🙂

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumJun 5, 2012
    Did you? Yes, ‘I sailed across the Sun’ today, through the webcast and then, in person for almost an hour! It was AMAZING. The NASA webcast was giving away a lot of good information, too.

Here, this is to the beautiful Venus…

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sagar Roger SagarsJun 6, 2012

Expecto Patronum !:

Did you? Yes, ‘I sailed across the Sun’ today, through the webcast and then, in person for almost an hour! It was AMAZING. The NASA webcast was giving away a lot of good information, too.

Here, this is to the beautiful Venus…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc&ob=av2e

And Jupiter in Taurus is disposited currently by Venus with Gemini as the final dispositor… drops of Jupiter! (it did rain later in Bangalore today but Jupiter luck was enough to see the event.) Perfect song, “soul vacation”, evening star to morning star!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhJA0CRpaJA [Removed by YouTube. Sorry.]

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
    [Above loaded in lieu of my being able to know which song was removed by YouTube. This was chosen because of Sagar’s comment about “ëvening star to morning star.” The music was uploaded on Apr 21, 2013. Apologies to Sagar if the music doesn’t fit the bill.]

Thanks for the song, reminded me of a certain Venus in my life who sent the above version about three years back.

Perfect! 🙂

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

*Mercury as the final dispositor.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

First the overture…

(Tags: Transit of Venus, Evey Reborn, Uranus square Pluto, V)

FIRST LEVEL: ACTIONAL

PHASE 76 (GEMINI 16°): A WOMAN ACTIVIST IN AN EMOTIONAL SPEECH DRAMATIZING HER CAUSE.

KEYNOTE: A passionate response to a deeply felt new experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38O4rHD_PQs [No idea which videos were used in this post. My apologies to Sagar. We did our best to retain all of the files as best we could.]

What has been “discovered” not only needs to be discussed and tested through an intellectual exchange which permits its formulation, it also demands “exteriorization.” This implies the act of dealing with those who are still unaware of the new knowledge or realization. A public is needed, and it has to be convinced; its inertial resistance to change has to be overcome. This usually requires an emotional dramatization of the issues at stake. Here again, as at the very start of the cycle (Aries 1°), a woman is depicted, which means a person depending upon feelings and fiery images to sway the receptive public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooZPKEAaidY

This is the first stage in the sixteenth five-fold sequence in the cyclic process. We are dealing now with the exteriorization of the original impulse — i.e. the emergence from the vast ocean of potentiality which constitutes human nature at all levels. What is at stake is a process of communication of new experiences. The mind is called upon to perform its work, but what comes first is the action of that mind which is violently moved and which attempts to move other minds by violent means, the PROSELYTIZING MIND.

God is in the rain.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJun 6, 2012
    I was raised with classical music, opera, folk music and much more. My father and mother used to play the opera from the New York City Metropolitan Opera Company (The Met) every Saturday when the performances aired, and one of my brothers worked backstage on the scenery. Much to the dismay of our local police, he would carry me on the handlebars of his bike, and we would sing the arias from the current performances to and from home. By the time I was 10, I was performing in the children’s chorus in the local opera company’s performance of Carmen (the local company is extraordinary, btw) and later in a performance of Il Tabarro e Suor Angelica. (Carmen is in French, the others in Italian)

Anyway, I wasn’t the only singer in the family. One of my Italian cousins used to sing Ave Maria in her Catholic Church, still the most breathtaking performance I have ever heard. And another of my cousins became an opera singer. I just found a regional opera company YouTube in which he performed, so I thought I’d share it. L’Elisir d’Amore (Elixir of Love), by Donizetti. The Met offers the following synopsis of this melodramatic opera:  
    http://www.metoperafamily.org/metopera/history/stories/synopsis.aspx?id=122

And here is my cousin’s performance. Please give it a listen and let me know what you think. It’s the first time I’ve heard him sing. When he was performing locally, I didn’t have the chance to get there, so this was pretty exciting for me.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumJun 6, 2012
    Both the singers have powerful voices – 8 minutes is a lot of singing continuously, anyways.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumJun 17, 2012
    Michelle said some time back that these are the times for Scorpio to bring about a change and help the world. In the same spirit, this song — To Chiron, Michelle?

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJun 17, 2012
    What a wonderful piece, and yes, it’s certainly a perfect way to consider what we can do to help to heal the world. And forgive me for following suit with another Michael Jackson song that we also need to use to heal the world…I love this version I heard. Sadly, the owner of the video won’t allow it to be embedded. Take time to head there and watch. It’s got a message everyone needs to remember as well (Hard to believe he’s been gone 3 years as of the 25th!):

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJun 20, 2012
    Venus retrograde in Gemini, about to go direct again on the 27th (28th in India unless my ephemeris is deceiving me) … what perfect timing for me to find this on a steamy first night of summer! Fun, flirtatious, upbeat–and … watch it. lol It won’t be difficult to see why I wanted to see this video to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not. They definitely were not playing tricks! 

English translation
    I never used a veil
    I pass through this fleeting world
    I don’t mean to stop
    Tell me, who would walk if they could fly

My destiny is to wander
    My memories are a trail in the sea
    What I have I give
    I say what I think
    Take me as I am

And it goes lightly
    My Gypsy heart
    that only knows how to beat against the flow
    Don’t try to tie me down
    Nor dominate me
    I’m the one who chooses how to make my mistakes
    Embrace me because if I arrived yesterday I could leave tomorrow
    Because I’m a gypsy
    Because I’m a gypsy

I’m still learning
    In each kiss and with each scar
    something that I’ve been able to understand,
    For as much as I trip 
    I know how to fall

And it goes lightly
    My Gypsy heart
    Don’t try to tie me down
    Nor dominate me
    Embrace me because if I arrived yesterday I could leave tomorrow
    Because I’m a gypsy
    Because I’m a gypsy

Let’s go and we’ll see
    That life is a pleasure
    It’s normal that you fear
    What you don’t know
    Take me and let’s go
    Life is a pleasure
    It’s normal that you fear
    What you don’t know

I want to see you fly
    I want to see you fly

And it goes lightly
    My Gypsy heart
    Don’t try to tie me down
    Nor dominate me
    If I came yesterday, embrace me today because I’m leaving tomorrow
    Because I’m a gypsy

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJun 26, 2012
    Pluto on the dance floor, although someone on hearing it tonight told me they saw it as “Twilight” on the dance floor. Still, I’ve got to agree with that imagery too…

Midnight

laughing…
    …midnight!
    When the gondolas are in mourning*
    and the dead’s lament resounds
    horror is breathing down your neck
    When the clock starts striking
    cold thick fog
    is touching you gently

…midnight!
    [latin]
    endless craziness in the night
    ghosts in the mist
    …midnight!
    midnight, dark night
    cruelty of the soul
    the bell is ringing
    twelve times

…midnight!
    midnight, dark night
    cruelty of the soul
    the bell is ringing
    twelve times

…midnight!
    [/latin]

When your blood is freezing in your veins
    When fear is constricting your throat
    When you hear your heart strike with the bells
    It is night…

…midnight!
    [latin]
    ghosts in the mist

…midnight!
    midnight, dark night
    cruelty of the soul
    the bell is ringing
    twelve times

…midnight!
    midnight, dark night
    cruelty of the soul
    the bell is ringing
    twelve times

…midnight!
    midnight, dark night
    cruelty of the soul
    the bell is ringing
    twelve times

…midnight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylwH0w0GhA [Original missing, but this is the same song]

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumJun 17, 2012
    Time of Transformation

The music and energy in the song compliment the meaning of THE word absolutely well. Great song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTMrlHHVx8A [Expecto found the replacement video. (Thank you, Expecto!)]

A cover version, where the drums just come to life. 

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 1, 2012
    Mercury retrograde is coming up… You don’t need to speak Spanish for this, and there are no lyrics. Still it’s one you won’t want to miss–even if you think the classical world isn’t your speed. Have fun with it:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 2, 2012
    Got a T-square going on today. It’s not precise but well within orb, and that trigger of the Moon is in place. It seems like there will be a close watch needed in various ways we interact today. Please take heed:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.