mars in cancer (Oct 24, 2008)

About Me Forums Astrology mars in cancer (Oct 24, 2008)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

la Mônica la Mônica .Oct 24, 2008
    mars in cancer
    I’ve got mars in cancer.
    I’ve heard this is not good…
    Any comments on that?
    thanks!

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungOct 24, 2008
    Monica, Mars in Cancer tends to say that you’ll be quite emotional when you get angry. But there are other components to the chart, and they will lend to a better, clearer picture of how your Mars will “behave.” I can’t stand the labeling of good or bad in terms of planetary positions by sign or house. Just because someone may be emotional, for example, when angry, doesn’t mean it’s “bad.” In addition, a person who doesn’t have Mars in Cancer can be just as emotional, and for that matter, a person who has Mars in Capricorn can be quite cold and calculating when angry. You just can’t compartmentalize like that.

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungOct 24, 2008
    I’m afraid I may have ended my post too soon.

When I referred to Mars in Capricorn and the coldness and calculation, I had intended to carry it further because Mars in Capricorn has the ability to act with great precision. I’ve often described it as having the keen senses in relation to movement of that of an expert race car driver.

Every component of the chart carries the potential for being “good” or “bad.” It is up to the native as to how s/he will actually use it–for the good or the bad. At one time, you might be quite displeased with yourself because of a particular reaction you’ve had that you can attribute to a particular planet or aspect. But that same planet or aspect might, at another time, be the piece de resistance that you need to achieve your greatest success.

I hope that helps.

la Mônica la Mônica .Oct 24, 2008
    thank you
    thank you so much, Michelle!

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungOct 28, 2008
    First of all, “never,” I’ll appreciate your avoiding writing in SMS language. This is a global community, and not everyone understands SMS language, so we delete such posts. We don’t mean offense by it, however.

As for your Sun being in Pisces and your question about whether there’s anything wrong with that, I hope not: My Sun is in Pisces too. 😀 There’s more to astrology than just the Sun or Moon sign, “never,” so you’ll find your question isn’t going to be answered to anyone’s satisfaction on that end. And given that nobody will ever have precisely the same chart as you for roughly another 25828 years according to NASA’s best guesstimates to date, that is, unless you have a twin born at precisely the same second as you, your chart is completely one of a kind, custom-made just for you. I’d say there’s nothing at all wrong with that. In fact, I think it’s pretty special.

I hope you’ll continue to stick around and learn a bit about astrology beyond the Sun signs, “never.” It really is a fascinating world. You won’t always understand everything discussed here, but several of the current discussions will help if you take time to consider what’s being said. 🙂

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungNov 5, 2008
    Please don’t post your address in a community. It opens you up to problems.

Read what I wrote above. It’s not about bad or good. Also look for the thread about the Western interpretation of your chart.

I’ve removed your post with your data for your privacy. 🙂

aroma pretty aroma prettyNov 9, 2008
    thanx Michelle for guiding me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.