Lunar Phases (Mar 5, 2013)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Lunar Phases (Mar 5, 2013)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMar 5, 2013
    Lunar Phases
    I am here and am working on this thread, but I’m starting with the Balsamic Moon phase simply because it seems to be an elusive one. Or maybe it’s elusive because the more I read, the more I have to conclude that the person who told me I had a Balsamic Moon despite that mine doesn’t fall within the rigid orb I’ve seen time and again, is absolutely right. I fell into the very trap that I get so upset at others for doing: adhering to a rigid orb that can’t ever be rigid. There are nuances that can play key roles here, and it would seem I’ve fallen into the “Seeeee? I told you so!” portion of those nuances. 😀

One of the eye-openers of astrology for the astrologer is the same kind of thing, I suppose, for the student, the observer or the individual having his/her chart read–the more you learn, the more you need to know, and you learn more so you can know more… It’s a never ending cycle. And with my love of learning, perhaps that’s why I’m compelled to know even more. So I hope you’ll join me in this exploration that began just about a year ago–I thought–but it didn’t. It actually began about 6 years ago, or when I was born? Or when our ancestors began studying the Moon? We’ll see. 

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sireesha-Orkut.jpg Sireesha InturiMar 5, 2013
    For me, it just started few days ago,regarding the balsamic moon… i am eagerly waiting for this your further posts… 😀

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

The Balsamic Moon, usually defined as the semi-square angle of 45° behind (approaching, not separating from) the Sun, is said to be very karmic and can be highly psychic and precognitive. But as I mentioned earlier, there can be some leverage, some flexibility in that orb. I suppose that will tend to be true with all orbs related to the phases of the Moon as well. Many relationships the native has will be intense but brief because they’re simply closures related to these individuals from the past. Not all of the relationships will be like that. After all, the Balsamic Moon can also have rewarding relationships that last many years, a lifetime, and even beyond. 

A good example of relationships lasting many years for a Balsamic Moon would be Camilla Parker-Bowles, Prince Charles’ second wife. Chandra Levy didn’t have such a happy ending. Her body, in early pregnancy, was found in a Washington, DC park after her disappearance from California’s US Congressman Gary Condit’s apartment. I don’t remember if it was determined that the baby had been his, but I believe it was actually found to be true. Ironically, as I write this, Mercury is in an approaching 16-minute partile retrograde conjunction to her natal Moon, and the man convicted of her murder is currently attempting to vie for an early release from prison. Financial trader turned swindler Bernie Maddox’s natal chart also shows a Balsamic Moon, as does that of Karl Marx. 

It’s not a matter of good or bad with any particular placement of the Moon, but rather–as we should all be aware–with how we choose to utilize the gifts that will ultimately work with us or become the weapons against us. In fact, You may have been aware when you were still very young that there was something inherently unique about you, something that made you feel like that square peg trying to fit into a round-holed world. On the other hand, some may recognize what makes you so special. The question is–will you?

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

How do people with Balsamic moon phase differ from others? I read somewhere that they are oriented inwards, rather outwards…is it common among these persons, to be extremely silent, because talking seems purposeless sometimes, as it would not make any difference in situations? And why is it that, people find it difficult to adjust with us?

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

I’ve taken a little time to consider what you’ve asked, Sireesha. After mulling over this thought, and considering some of the charts I’ve mentioned, I noticed there is not a conclusive pattern in terms of communication. I ran a quick glance over the Balsamic charts I have in my files and those identified by other astrologers, and it’s not about communication since all communication is not equal. You’ll find people who have a dominance of above the horizon planets, even with the Sun and the Moon in Balsamic position, and they will communicate–even if “just” telepathically. Now that’s not to say everyone. I discovered there a preponderance of royalty in my files who appear to have a First Quarter Moon or one that’s in trine to the Sun. I didn’t see a single one where royalty had a Balsamic placement.

That quick look through my own files brought me to understand that all communication is indeed not equal, that it’s not necessarily verbal. The question is the message and how, if at all, it will be conveyed. The Balsamic Moon tends to unifying the lessons learned in previous lifetimes so they can be remembered, utilized and offered in this lifetime for the positive benefit of all. I read somewhere today that the process we’re talking about is looking toward the future through lessons learned from the past. It’s kind of symbiotic relationship between all of the lifetimes you might have experienced, whether or not you consciously remember them all.

Sometimes I think that it’s not even a matter of people finding it difficult to adjust to us as much as it is our difficulty in adjusting to the world beyond, like I said, that square peg trying to fit into a round-holed world. I can be brutal with myself, beating myself up, so to speak, convinced that I have done something to create a situation where I feel exiled, lost in some kind of wilderness. No matter how much we know, no matter how much we’re learning, there are still gaps in the process, and we’re trying just as hard to understand from our perspective as others are trying to understand from their own. I’m trying to be specific, more detailed, but I don’t know if I succeeded here.

Does that make sense?

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

yes it does. But that feeling of being lost never seems to cease to exit unless, it is ignored completely, which in turn means, loosing a part of oneself. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.